Chapter 12: Truth Behind Fairies

Near the Sakurjima Mountain, Rossewiesse arrived home to everyone happy to see her after she left for two whole days without saying nothing to anyone. When she got back Kuroka immediately hugged her, Xenovia and Irina where worried sick, Tsubaki and Sona scolded her for disappearing making them go crazy looking for her all over the place. Akeno and Venelana hugged her at the same time and Grayfia not only scolded her but she ended up getting a punch to the head nearly giving her a concussion. Tiamat helped by freezing her feet so she wouldn't run away from Gryafia's wrath. Afterwards she explained to everyone that she had gone to visit Asgard. Of course everyone was worried sick knowing there wanted all cross all factions. But she affirmed them that it was all fine, Queen Freya was excited to finally see Rossewiesse after such a long time. But she didn't tell them what Thor did. Grayfia instantly knew Rossewiesse wasn't being truthful with her.

Grayfia: Girls! To celebrate Rossewiesse's return let's have a feast!

Kuroka: Really??!

Kuroka said excitedly.

Yubelluna: don't eat too much kitty or you won't fit in your maid outfit

She said teasing Kuroka. She gets annoyed by this

Kuroka: You wanna say that to my face?

Xenovia: oh no here we go

Irina: guys guys come on no fighting please..

Yubelluna: Name the place and time

Kuroka: it's been a long time since we've exchanged fist wouldn't you say

The two of them raise there auras ready fo fight, Grayfia and Venelana immediately raise there's making both girls stop and sit back down on the couch.

Tiamat: come on you happy bunch let's get going

Everyone turns to look at Tiamat confused that she said something nice for a change.

Rossewiesse: did something happened in the two days I was gone?

Sona: I can't say really...

Akeno: although I would say she did seem sad while you were gone

Tiamat sends an ice kunai at Akeno who zaps it with her electricity.

Tsubaki: oh no now they're going to get started can we leave before things get even worse

All the girls get there stuff ready and head out the door to make there way to the city. Rossewiesse was about to join them but Grayfia stops her. Once the girls leave she puts up a barrier so that no one from the outside can listen in on there conversation.

Venelana: Rossewiesse please take a seat

Rossewiesse: umm okay. I'm I in trouble? Grayfia already wacked me on the head...are you going to do the same?

Grayfia: nothing like that, now tell us what really happened?

Rossewiesse is surprised to see that Venelana and Grayfia were receptive enough to know that she wasn't completely being honest with them. She looks down not wanting to tell them about Natsu. After thinking it over she finally began to tell them.

Rossewiesse: What do you want to know..

Venelana: what really happened back in Asgard?

Grayfia: what caused the sudden visit?

Rossewiesse takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

Rossewiesse: It started with one of my old friends. Brynhildr. We thought that she had told Queen Freya about Natsu's where abouts.