Chapter 14: Glassy Sky

Natsu suddenly wakes up spooked about something. He looks around and sees absolutely nothing. He is inside a shack and he could hear the rain falling outside, and smell of wet grass as well. He begins to get up slowly, he quickly goes to reach for something to hold onto as he stumbles. He reaches for his head

Natsu: Damn I feel like I drank a little too much my head is killing me

He opens the door of the shack and sees gray skies as rain falls onto the ground. He takes a step outside as he steps onto a small puddle of water. He sees a path in which the rain isn't touching. Natsu looks at this weirdly and follows the path. Along the way he looks around and sees a village far off into the distance in which the rain is falling heavier in that direction. He wonders why is it raining harder over there then where he is but ignores it and continues down the path. Once he finally reaches the end he sees a small house, Natsu opens the door softly being extra cautious. Once he knows that nothing bad is going to happen he walks inside fully, the door slams shut behind him. It's complete darkness Natsu can't see what's in front of him so he ignites a small flame on his hand in order to see. He begins to look around the house investigating what's inside. He sees a dinner table with five seats, and five dinner plates. He looks towards the kitchen and sees a silhouette of someone but can't make out who it is, he then hears what sounds like children running around him.

???: wait for me you guys!

He turns around to see a shadow of a child run past him trying to catch up to the other two. He then hears a females voice coming from the kitchen.

???: No running inside the house children. How many times do I have to tell you.

???: aww mom come on!

???: dinner is almost ready all three of you go wash your hands.

???: Yes ma'am!

He sees the same three small shadow children run past him again going to what looks like a bathroom. Natsu hears a knock on the door and then it opens. This time another adult shadow comes inside.

???: I'm home!

???: welcome home.

???: daddy!

???: dad!

???: dad!

All three children ran to the male figure and gave him a big hug. Natsu's skin gets goosebumps sensing a cold chill all around making him shiver. When he sees what's the cause of this is the female figure that was in the kitchen passing right through him. It leans in towards the other shadow figure and hugs it. The three smaller ones all ran to the dinner table and took a seat, along with the other two figures. Natsu is completely confused as to what he is seeing, he can't even guess to know who this family is as there is no scent for him to pick up on.

Natsu: what...is all this?

Ignia: Yo!

Natsu's eyes widen hearing Ignia's voice. He turns around seeing the dragon god make his way down the hall. Without hesitation Natsu attacks him, but his punch goes right through him. He tries to punch him again and again the punches going right through him. Ignia just sighs

Ignia: would you calm down. It's useless trying to punch me you idiot.

Natsu: the hell are you doing here?!

Ignia: I'm asking my self that same question.

Natsu: stop playing games with me Ignia!

Ignia: believe me I wish I was..

Natsu looks at Ignia confused, then he looks towards the family of five having dinner. He then turns to look at Ignia and sees him also looking at the family eating.