Chapter 107: Slowly You Will Know

In the middle of the city, a small warp begins to slowly open. Out steps out a young woman with white hair, and her golden metal armor with wings to match it. She has green eyes and a halo above her head. She has a bit of her breast exposed and her thighs as well.

Sorashi: Hmm

Sorashi: Hmm. I made it.

She says as she takes a look around the small suburbs. She sees houses that haven't been fixed since Japan split in two and notices that nature has begun to take over.

Sorashi: I'm I in the right place? Could have sworn this was Tokyo.

She begins to walk trying to head into the city and out of the neighboring houses

She begins to walk trying to head into the city and out of the neighboring houses. Along the way, she finally begins to see people start to appear. She quickly disguises herself as a regular human to not pick up any unwanted attention. She notices that while some of the buildings are near to collapse, there are still people living in them, and mostly because those same buildings have been built with support beams to hold them up and even entire renovations on the inside of them. The more she continues to walk the more she notices things begin to get better for the city and people. Its citizens are more active and seem to be happy and not in a foul mood. She begins to wonder why after such a tragic situation the people of Japan have such a light inside them. Why are there hopes up?
From what she remembers watching with her mother and brother, a really bad earthquake hit Japan causing it to split in two. That is all she remembers.

Sorashi: I should have listened to mother and stayed watching. Oh well, guess I'll have to find out for myself.

She stopped by a nearby ramen shop and grabbed a bite to eat. After a few minutes, a couple of customers came in talking about something that catches her attention.

Citizen: We haven't heard from our savior in a while. Do you think he's okay?

Citizen 2: of course he is! He saved us all from those dumb gods. Why wouldn't he be okay?

Sorashi: Gods?

She asks herself. She continues to listen in. Another one of the citizens begins to point out that even with the help of the Greek gods, trying to get Tokyo and all of Southern Japan back to what it was would take years.