Chapter 182: Raijin, Kagu-Tsuchi II

With Zentetsuken now at hand. The playing field is even between Erza and Yoruichi. No need for armors, no need for powers to create armor, just two powerful swordswomen standing across from each other waiting for the other to attack first. There where no mistaken this battle, one of them will end the fight victor, while the other has no other choice but to submit. As both women stand just a few feet away from each other, a soft wind blows sending leaves across the field, and lifting up the remaining smoke left behind from there first collision. A simple strand of hair falls in front of Yoruichi's vision and the two simultaneously attack. Unleashing ferocious attacks at one another, both women clash steel on steel as sparks ignite after every collision between the two. This fight is back and forth with neither giving the edge over the other. Super high speeds of swords exchanging, the grunts of both women after every hit, and the echoing sound of steel. No power ups being used, no sneak attacks, no disadvantage or advantage over the other. This was a battle to determine who is the most powerful woman. Yoruichi of the Soul Society or Erza of Fairy Tail. Having been in service for decades this isn't Yoruichi's first encounter against a strong opponent like Erza, so she expected this from the daughter of Irene. Erza, having fought in many battles against powerful foes, and being trained by her mother. She was molded for battles like these.
Swing after swing showed the determination of both woman. Swing after swing both woman fought for what they believed was right. Swing after swing, with each swing the next where more powerful then the previous. When Erza would swing left, Yoruichi would parry and swing right. When Yoruichi would swing downward Erza would meet her in the middle by swinging upward. The battled stayed like this until both woman had the same idea and each punched each other across the face forcing both of them to separate.

Yoruichi: Looks like we had the same idea.

She said as she looked to the right to spit out blood.

Erza wiped her mouth as blood was coming out and smiled at Yoruichi.

Erza: Seems so.

Both women prepared themselves for round two. A few miles from this epic fight another one is about to begin. The fire dragon Natsu Dragneel. Former Dragon King, leader of the Etherious demons. Executioner of gods. Against The lightning dragon slayer Laxus Dreyar. Grandson of the once wizard saint Makarov Dreyar. Son of a deceased dark guild master. Ranked as one of the strongest wizards in all of Japan, and most likely to have a place within the wizard saints if he so wished it. This fight against two dominant dragons is set to send shockwaves across the battlefield. Once they collide every dragon that exist will closely pay attention to this fight.

A soft wind blows by. Natsu slowly opens and closes his hands. Every time he does this an invisible mist only visible to Natsu is released.

Acnologia: What are you doing?

Natsu: Making the air density around us heavy.

Acnologia: Finally using your head and not just using brute force.

Natsu: Against someone like him I have too. Besides who knows what other opponents lie ahead. The quicker I can beat Laxus the faster I can end this war. I think it's time I use my other six elements to my advantage.

Laxus's breathing suddenly changes as Natsu quickly notices. He immediately launches himself for an attack, as does Laxus. The two dragons met in the middle causing lightning and fire to be sent all around them as soon as they made contact. It was a battle of strength to see who would submit first. But neither one admitted defeat.

Natsu: Being as he is so bulky I have the speed advantage over him.

Acnologia: don't get over confident.

Natsu knees Laxus in his chin forcing him to break hand contact. Natsu leaps and goes to hit Laxus.

Natsu: Fire Dragons Iron Fist!