Chapter 52: Imprisoned

The Greek gods managed to accomplish what they wanted. They convinced the humans that Natsu was the bad guy, that he was the cause of everything wrong with the world. Because of him Japan split in two, because of him millions died. Zeus showed the humans that Natsu is a demon, a monster that can't be let out to walk freely. Natsu is someone who belongs in a cage, locked away for eternity. Zeus beat Natsu. Zeus accomplished what many have tried to do. That was to take Natsu out of the picture and take control of the country. Have the people of the country back him up, have the full support of the government and expose the magical world that laid hidden for so long. Zeus accomplished his goal. The other gods simply followed his orders. Hera was told that Natsu was a demon, a monster that was once human, someone who killed for fun. Ares and Athena followed Zeus blindly and so did Poseidon. Aphrodite was allowed to do what she wanted as long as she did what Zeus asked. Artemis was there assassin, the huntress. Hades on the other hand knows of Zeus's shady ways, he knows how powerful Natsu is. While he didn't oppose a threat to him, he tended to stay out his way as long as Natsu didn't come for him, and vise versa. The Greeks gods where in the dark about everything, Zeus true motive is to take full control of the humans and rebuild his utopia.
In order to build his utopia the biggest threat to him had to be put away.
Natsu who was defeated in battle by outside interference lost his chance to prove his innocence, so he was being transported to a prison in which Zeus had build for beings of the supernatural. Devils, angels, fallen angels, youkai, mythical beasts, humans with the power to use magic, everyone he saw as a threat or simply didn't like would be put away in this prison. Natsu wasn't even allowed to get medical attention he was brought directly to his cell. But he had the power to self heal so he didn't need medical attention. So he was already up and struggling to free himself. But with the anti magic cuffs on him Natsu wasn't able to free himself freely. Instead he was placed in his cell without knowing what had happened.

Natsu: Hey! Let me out of here! What the hell is going on! Where is that bastard?! Where's Zeus?!

He yelled at the guards. He then hears a deep voice coming from behind one of the guards.

Zeus: You're awake already? I would had thought you would still be out cold.

Natsu: You bastard you wanted this to happen! Didn't you?! You planted that bomb underneath the stage to force me to fight that jackass!

Ares: Watch your mouth boy!

Natsu: Shut my mouth? You got your ass kicked by me after talking all big!

Ares got closer to the cell and got face to face with Natsu.

Ares: You're lucky you're behind this cell.

Natsu quickly reached out and grabbed Ares by his throat. The guards quickly used there batons to shock Natsu, but it wasn't working, instead he kept on tightening his grip on Ares until Poseidon had to step in summoning his trident and aimed it at Natsu's throat in order for him to let go.

Poseidon: Let go or my trident will leave holes all over you and you'll be in a pool of your own blood.

Natsu looks into Poseidon's eyes with a menacing look. He then looks at Zeus and smiles.

Poseidon: What's so funny?

Natsu: I wonder how you'll feel when I take your brother away from you.

He lets go of Ares, this confuses the other gods when Natsu mentioned brother. There was no way he could have known about Zeus and Poseidon. He then proceeds to melt the anti magic cuffs off of himself which again leaves the gods stunned.

Athena: What the hell is this guy?

Aphrodite: I thought those things where suppose to stop anyone from using magic?