Chapter 64: Greek Gods vs Dragon Gods

Igneel/Natsu: I know it isn't like you two to help someone like me. But just for today, at this very instant I ask of you to please lend me your strength in this battle. Together we can beat our opposition!

Natsu also powered up, his flames roared with passion and intensity. Fueled up by seeing his queen, old brother and friend standing along side him giving him the boost he needed to overcome this obstacle. To Ignia it was a bit surprising. He not only sensed Natsu, but it's as if he heard his father, Igneel, talk through him. This causes Ignia to look towards Natsu suspiciously. That's when he felt something else darker. He turned his head back, he could feel the dark presences, but he couldn't see it nor pick up on its scent. He turned back around to face forward.

Ignia: Feels like the old man is talking through him. But something else is hiding within the brat and it's going to be released during this fight.

He says to himself.

Mercphobia: You feel it too, don't you?

Ignia immediately looks towards the Water dragon god.

Ignia: feel what?

He says, acting as if he doesn't know what the dragon is talking about.

Mercphobia: Don't act dumb. You feel him lingering around.

Ignia: Focus on the fight would you, or you'll get your ass kicked by Greek gods.

Mercphobia simply chuckles at Ignia's remark.

Mercphobia: Our magic might be the total opposites of each other. But we've always had a friendly rivalry ever since we were kids.

Ignia: Bringing the past up again aren't you? You sound like an old geezer.

Mercphobia: I...

Ignia begins to walk towards the gods.

Ignia: Let me show you how's it done Mercphobia. Witness how my flames devour all!

With blazing speed Ignia appears in front Poseidon ready to punch a hole through his chest. Hera who is quick to react appears in front of Ignia. As the dragon god goes for the punch, Hera uses her powers to reflect back what he threw. Unfortunately for Hera, Ignia took the frontal assault of his own attack and was still able to hit both gods. Mercphobia is next to attack. Athena didn't back down she went at Mercphobia summoning a staff and went to hit him with it. Mercphobia just put his one hand up stopping her attack, breaking the staff in two and proceeded to kick her. This sent her crashing to the ground as she bounced off the ground like a ball. With a single leap he reached Athena and again is going to attack when Hades interferes with amazing speed of his own he went to reach for Mercphobia but the dragon god sensed this and blasted Hades with a fully powered dragon roar that sent the god of the underworld flying past Zeus. The thunder god was in disbelief seeing the power of two dragons let alone gods. He didn't believe it. He couldn't believe that there were other beings who where more powerful then he was. This angered him so much clouds started to appear above the skies of Northern Japan and lightning began to strike everywhere around the city. Lightning striked twice inside the arena as two bolts appeared in each of his hands. Irene and Natsu see this and prepare themselves.

Irene: Are you ready Natsu?

Natsu: Yeah, this time I don't want you to stay back, I want you to fight with me.

Irene looks at her king and smiles nodding her head. The two dragons get into a fighting stance and prepare themselves. Zeus sees that both dragons are prepared to fight, he is the first to attack as he vanishes and appears in between both dragons. Natsu and Irene where ready, as soon as Zeus appeared in between both of them simultaneously punched to the side both hitting Zeus at the same time. After they proceeded to kick him causing him to be lifted into the air, in which Natsu uses his lighting body to appear above Zeus and kicked back towards the ground. But Zeus wasn't ready because Irene was waiting for him and she delivered a devestaing punch of her own.