Chapter 124: The Shadows Can Help

Yoruichi, Isane and Rangiku made there way towards where Natsu is located. They thought he would be close but he actually ended up far away from the house. They were able to locate him by following his lightning which left a path for Yoruichi to be able to track him. It was a nearly forty minute walk until they reached him. When they finally did all three of them notice that Natsu was sitting with his back facing towards them in a open plain field. All three women were confused as to why Natsu was sitting all alone in the middle of a field, but Yoruichi came to the conclusion that he was meditating.

Yoruichi: Seems he's doing some mental training.

Rangiku: Meditation? That's one way to calm your self and body.

Isane: Natsu! Natsu, we brought you some food.

Isane calls to him but Natsu doesn't answer.

Rangiku: Are you still mad because Yoruichi kicked your butt?

Rangiku teases Natsu. But once again they don't get a response.

Isane: Looks like he is a bit mad.

Rangiku: What a pain. Hey Natsu!

She takes one step forward but Yoruichi quickly extends her hand out preventing Rangiku from going any further. She looks towards her confused.

Yoruichi: Don't take another step.

Yoruichi is the first to cover her nose and take a few steps back.

Yoruichi: Look closer.

Both Isane and Rangiku look back towards Natsu and pay close attention to what she was referring to. They spot a light purple mist encircling Natsu. Both there eyes widen seeing this. Suddenly a soft quake can be felt by them, from under the ground four iron pillars emerge near Natsu. They all look as these pillars tower over them. A soft gust of wind blows by making the girls cover themselves. Soft rumbles of thunder can be heard echoing above the skies. When they look up they see dark clouds begin to roll in along with lightning dancing within the clouds.

Rangiku: Rain?

Isane: I...I'll admit. I didn't believe Natsu when he said he can use more then one element but now...

Near the Gotei 13 headquarters all of the captains notice the clouds rolling in, the smell in the air has changed. Even those who's sense of smell isn't strong can tell that rain will soon fall. A weather phenomenon that hasn't happened in years.

Rangiku: Iron and wind...

Isane: Lightning..

Yoruichi: Poison...

Rangiku: That's already four. What else can he use?

A bright light suddenly began to shine coming from Natsu.

Isane: Is this..?

Yoruichi: White light...or as the angels call it holy light.

Rangiku: But I thought that element was rare.

Something catches all there attention as they all looked towards Natsu once more. They spot a dark aura surround him. Within this aura a certain anomalies separate from Natsu and land behind him. These anomalies begin to take form, begin to turn into silhouettes.

???: Mom?! Dad?! Where are you?!

All of there eyes widen when they hear the voice of a small child. The shadow anomalies took form of a small child holding onto another.

???: Mom?! Wendy's hungry...dad? We're hungry...I...I don't know what to do...please...anyone....

The shadow suddenly vanishes into the ground, scaring all three women. More shadow silhouettes begin to appear.