Chapter 69: DiMaria Yesta

???: The time oracles...they're the ones you should take your anger out on. Not me.

He said as I held him down with my dagger to his throat. I don't know what made me believe him but I did. I thought to myself "it's the only way to get revenge for Hotaru and the others, the only way to get my freedom." As the hooded man led me to them I began to think back at the eruption of power that took over me. I was too angry to think about it at the moment but now that I hade time to reflect i was glad my magic powers finally showed themselves. Not that I needed them. But it was nice to know that I had abilities. When we finally arrived the hooded man reminded me of what's to come.

???: Are you sure this is the fate you want?

DiMaria: Yeah.

???: You could die.

DiMaria: Doesn't matter, as long as I take this "time oracle" with me I don't care if I die.

I was cocky, I was angry, I was sad, I didn't think things through. Usually Hotaru is always there to keep me level headed but at that moment I didn't care. I was out for blood, and the time oracle was my target. We arrived at this large red door, at first I didn't think nothing of it I bursted through the doors and what I saw was space itself. The hooded man stopped me from taking any further steps.

???: Easy, one more step and you would had fallen into oblivion.

DiMaria: Where are we?

???: This is their dimension. This is where the time oracles live and watch over everything.

He was right we weren't in the forest anymore we had traveled to space, and from where we were standing you could see our earth and another planet

He was right we weren't in the forest anymore we had traveled to space, and from where we were standing you could see our earth and another planet. I was astonished to see such a thing, I had completely forgotten what I had come here for looking at the view. I heard footsteps approaching us, which made me snap back to reality. It sounded like who ever this person was wasn't wearing any shoes. You can clearly hear their footsteps. Out of no where I feel this tremendous pressure and pure magic energy. At that time I've never felt anything like that before. It was so much I felt light headed and wanting to throw up. But I managed to regain my composure. That's when she made her appearance.