Chapter 139: The Return of the Mad Demon

Minerva: It sure is getting late. Where do you think Natsu is?

Mira lets out a sigh.

Mira: I'm not too sure. He can be anywhere.

Some of the group are sitting in the living room doing nothing. Everything happened so quick that no one has been able to adjust to what's going on. Brandish is asleep in her room along with Karameel, who has been trying to make her feel better but loosing someone as close as Mari was to Brandish isn't easy. Wendy is also saddened by this and she also has fallen asleep on Irene's lap, while Erza is sitting next to her. Ghislaine is trying to make tea for everyone but she's having a bit of trouble so Ultear decided to go help her.

Erza: What's going to happen now?

Irene: We move on. That's how life is. It throws unexpected situations at us and we must adapt and keep moving forward. Like DiMaria said, she did it in order to protect us and prevent others from messing up the timeline. If she were to deny her right who knows, probably right now we will be thrown back 400 years into the past or future.

Minerva begins to think back to her vision. So far she is 2 for 2 on her visions. The first being the vision where her along with the others joined together to fight Tsukuyomi. The other one being a woman entering a portal and saying I love you to someone. That being DiMaria and Natsu. She looks down to the pillow that was sitting on her lap. When Mira spoke out.

Mira: Yeah...it won't be easy for those two. Brandish and DiMaria were practically sisters. They were glued to the hip, both did everything together fought many battles together even fought amongst themselves. Natsu and DiMaria...she was the second person to join our little band of misfits. Natsu trusted her with his life and so did I. Even after the small coup that took place Natsu still forgave her and still gave her complete freedom to do what ever she wanted.

Irene: She also loved him very much.

Mira: She did. She would never admit it to us but she really did. I hope after all these years she was finally able to confess to him.

Things got quite between everyone. Ultear and Ghislaine came into the living room giving everyone tea. Everyone sat there for another thirty minutes without a single word being said. Some of the girls wanted to say something to break the ice and not feel awkward but everyone felt that they didn't have the right to. Mira stands up worried about Natsu.

Mira: I'm going to go find Natsu. It's getting pretty late. Irene would you come along.

Irene softly shakes her head.

Irene: My apologies Mira. But right now there's nothing I can do. I feel like Natsu needs you. Needs members of the nine to be with him. The bond between you guys is different from the bond as a clan is.

Mira: Right...Minerva then, want to come along?

Minerva: I..uhh..

She looks towards Mira and sees the guilt in her eyes and the sadness. She nods and agrees to go with Mira.

Irene: I'm going back to Kyoto, time to drop you girls off and explain everything to Mavis and Makarov. I'll be taking Wendy with me.

Mira: Okay fine by me. As soon as we find Natsu we will head to Kyoto too. Everyone Karameel and Brandish too. I don't think anyone should be alone during times like these.

Irene: Here, one will take you to Natsu the other will take you to Kyoto. This last one one will take you anywhere else you wish to go to.

She hands her three teleportation tags. She takes them and puts them inside her coat that she's wearing. She takes one of them out, Minerva and Mira are instantly teleported near the outskirts of Tokyo.