Chapter 86: My Copy

The very next morning in Locua's palace. All three girls woke up and with the help of the maids and butlers led them to the dining table, they all saw the grand feast they had in front of them. Irene and Wendy were surprised to see so much food, Locua on the other hand wasn't as surprised as she's use to seeing this much food.

Locua: Hope you guys are hungry.

Wendy: I'm sure am! Thanks Locua San!

Irene: Wendy what do we say?

Before she can start to dig in Wendy remembers about her manners. She puts her hands together and thanks everyone for the food.

Wendy: Thank you all for this great meal.

Irene chuckles as everyday Wendy is starting to act more and more like Natsu. As they began to eat one of the butlers approaches the dinning room to inform Locua about something.

Butler: My dearest apologies Locua sama. But you have a visitor.

Locua: A visitor at this time? Who is it?

Butler: Kurayami sama.

Irene is amused by who this Kurayami person is. She heard from Natsu who this person is but doesn't know how he looks like. Locua reluctantly allowed him to enter.

Locua: Bring him in.

The butler bowed and headed out the room. A few seconds later he walks back inside with Kurayami by his side.

Locua: Thank you.

The butler once again bows and takes his leave. Kurayami being a formal member of Tomoe's faction hasn't been in the palace in quite some time. He's surprised to see the changes that have been made to the palace.

Kurayami: Looks like living as the priestess of peace hasn't failed you yet Locua San.

Locua: No. It hasn't. What brings you to my palace? You know you aren't allowed in here.

Kurayami: Yes I know. But as leader of the Immortal Six I have a duty to secure the safety of this city.

Locua: You're only in that position because of your betrayal.

Kurayami chuckles.

Kurayami: Now now Locua San, no need to be hasty. As someone of your stature you should know better then to speak threading words like that.

Locua: So stating the truth is a threat? I didn't know.

Kurayami evilly smirks. His attention is drawn else where when he hears the sound of utensils being placed down. He looks away from Locua and spots Irene and Wendy. Immediately he's drawn in by Irene's beautiful, her long scarlet hair, her brown eyes, and her aura of pure beauty. He walks slowly up to Irene who is sitting down enjoying her meal.

Kurayami: Good morning, I don't think we've met yet. I'm Kurayami. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Irene looks towards her right and sees his hand extended. Not thinking much of it she also greets him with a handshake but he unexpectedly kisses her hand. Irene doesn't react, as if she does her cover along with Natsu's will be blown.

Kurayami: What's your name?

Irene: Irene.

Kurayami: Irene, such a beautiful name for a gorgeous woman like your self.

Irene: Thank you.

She says plainly. Wendy looks on as she stops eating and leans back on her seat. Locua is also looking on.