Chapter 18: Where Your Loyalty Lies

Once I gave Kyoka the order to go revive Seilah, I told her she can rest after she was done. I gave the same order to Silver and Bloodman. But it was more surprising when they told me about another way we can rest our bodies.

Bloodman: My lord we have the hot springs you and the others can use.

Irene: You have a hot springs here?!

DiMaria: That isn't a bad idea, good job Bloodman. Who knew you can be so nice after looking the way you look.

Bloodman: what's wrong with the way I look?

Brandish: You look like an oversized muscled skeleton, what do you mean what's wrong with the way you look?

Mira walked up to Brandish and hit her on the head.

Mira: Nothings wrong with the way you look Bloodman, you're beautiful.

Bloodman: Your too kind Lady Mira.

Natsu: well you heard him go enjoy yourselves at the hot springs.

The girls began to cheer, Mira lead them to the hot springs. That just left us three guys.

Silver: Wanna go to my lord?

Natsu: sure why not

I shrug my shoulders and all three of us make our way to the hot springs too. Bloodman and Silver where the first ones in. I followed behind them wrapping a towel around my waist. When I opened the door of the changing room all I could see was steam coming out from the hot springs, not so much that it would had hindered my view. Without hesitation I get in the hot springs, it seems once I entered the water the temperature rose.

Silver: this sure is nice

He says as he sits back relaxing.

Natsu: sure is, I haven't been to one of these in so long

Bloodman: Did you not have one where you were living my lord?

Natsu: yeah..it's not normal for apartments to have this sorta of thing

Bloodman: Apartments? Is that some sort castle?

Natsu: No it's..

Silver leans into and whispers something in my ear.

Silver: it's easier if you let him think that, you'll spend an entire day explaining to him that an apartment is.

Natsu: Right...uhh yeah Bloodman it's a smaller version of a castle...a much, much tinier version...

Bloodman: Interesting I should seek one of these apartments

Silver: no need for that big guy, Master E.N.D is here. No need to go showing your beautiful face out in public

Bloodman: You're right Silver, my apologies master.

I softly shake my head, hearing these two talking about an apartment. Sitting here with my old comrades brings back memories of when we first started together and all had one goal in mind. Those were the good old times, now I had to kill three of them just to get my point across. What a pain...

Silver: Say my lord

Natsu: yeah, what's up?

Silver: Somethings been bothering me ever since we fought not too long ago.

Natsu: what is it?

Silver: If my memory serves me right, didn't you use to have more of an intimidating aura to you?

Natsu: huh?

Bloodman: he's right my lord, back then your eyes seemed lifeless.

Silver: Bloodman..