Chapter 197: With Disaster, comes Serenity

In between the battle amongst Esdeath and Maki. On the other side of the island, hidden amongst a forest is Unohana who laid Natsu down on the ground to heal his injuries as well as watch over him. She decided to settle near a river bank where she can have a clean source of water to make medicine, as well as drinkable water. They arrived a little bit after Natsu's sudden drop in power. Which Unohana found him laying on the ground. The entire area became frozen while the spot he is laying in was a soft patch of green grass as well as smoke coming out from Natsu. She checked his pulse to make sure he is okay and breathing. She then lifted him up putting him on her back.

Unohana: He's heavy...

She thought to herself. But she is able to carry him away from any conflict. Once there she began to collect wood for a fire and soon after began to heal Natsu. Although Natsu probably didn't feel any pain from his battle against Invel. He has bruises and cuts all over as well as some swelling and blood covering his body. Could've been his or could've been Invel's. All in all she had to make sure Natsu is healed to 100%. His sudden drop in spiritual pressure as well as power made it seem like he has passed away. But Unohana luckily confirmed that he is not. Once he has been patched up, cleaned from dirt and blood. Unohana went to collect some food.

Unohana: Well he's all good for now. It's now up to him when he wants to wake up. Seeing as his power dropped very quickly, I'm sure the enemy is taking advantage of this and speeding up the invasion. I just hope everyone else is holding up. We need to win this war, not just for the people of this island, nor for our comrades but for you as well Natsu. I had my doubts about you, even until recently. But you're truly one of the good ones. Hmm, I'll have to ask him if wants to join my squad as vice captain, or maybe as my assistant.

She says with a giggle. She then hears growls coming from somewhere. She looks around and doesn't see anything. She hears the growls again and looks towards Natsu.

Unohana: Even in your sleep you're still hungry. I'll go get us something to eat. Hmm but what? Fast food is basically out of the question, and here I am wanting to finally try some burgers and fires. Aw well looks like I'm hunting for dinner.

She gets up dusting herself off and heads off to find something to eat. Meanwhile inside Natsu's mind, in the realm where Acnologia as well as E.N.D share a spot. Is his body laying on the ground unconscious surrounded by a fiery aura completely covering Natsu. A few feet away is Acnologia sitting on the ground watching over him, and next to him is the mysterious scarlet silhouette who is also watching over him.

Acnologia: so let me get this straight. E.N.D completely gave his entire being to Natsu?

The scarlet silhouette nods.

Acnologia: The other time this occurred Natsu called back to him and it came back? Is that right?

The scarlet silhouette nods its head again.

Acnologia: But this time he gave his being to Natsu which would unlock the same powers E.N.D used to defeat God and Satan?

The silhouette nods.

Acnologia: But this time E.N.D won't be coming back. This time E.N.D and Natsu are one. Meaning his curse power and the dragon slaying powers are becoming one.

The silhouette raises its thumb up.

Acnologia: This is all confusing. Even though you explained it to me for the tenth time I'm still lost.

The scarlet silhouette shrugs its shoulders.

Aconolgia: Let me ask you one thing.

Acnologia looks in front of him. Within the horizon is a locked door surrounded by an invisible barrier as well as a lock.