Chapter 13: Long Awaited Moment

Mavis: Being the strongest out of the three grand spells, Fairy Law has one major flaw. The spell eradicates all of those the caster sees as enemies, but if there are a numerous amount, and the person casting this spell looses its life.

Natsu's jaw drops hearing that such a powerful attack has such a powerful draw back.

Natsu: who....who are the others that know this spell..?

He says with his head down looking at the table. Mavis takes a few minutes to answer but she eventually answers.

Mavis: Master Makarov, his grandson Laxus, Erza...and Lucy Heartfilia.

Natsu: Wha....what..?

Mavis looks down at the table saddened by the truth about her own spells she came up with having such bad repercussions.

Natsu: why..? Why did you teach them such a spell..

Mavis: Natsu I...

Natsu: why?!!

He stands up slamming his fist on the table, his own anger caused lightning to strike near the tallest building causing everyone around the park to look in that direction.

Natsu: It's because you don't care about the guild is that it?! Because of the stupid curse that you decide to teach them the grand spells? Or was it to increase your ego and win more battles.

Irene: Natsu...

Irene puts her hand on his, Natsu stops, as he looks around seeing people looking at him. He then noticed that his scales have appeared even more as he can see them creeping up on his right hand. He sits back down and apologizes to Mavis.

Natsu: I'm...im sorry first master...I didn't mean anything I said..

Mavis: it's fine I understand your frustration. But please know that Lucy wanted to me teach her how to get stronger. She wants to be strong enough so that she doesn't have to see someone she cared for die.

Natsu's eyes widen realizing Lucy did this for him. He closes his fist

Natsu: I'll go check this castle out and settle things with Tartaros. If they agree with me and stop there reckless behavior then there's no need for you or the guild to move. If they don't I'll end them myself.

Later on in the night Natsu and Irene told them everything that occurred and like Natsu, Brandish reacted the same way he did when she heard that Lucy learned the three grand spells. After explaining things to her more she calmed down, Natsu blamed himself for making Lucy learn these three spells and swore to settle things with the reaming six. After learning that they were behind everything they then decided on what to do.

DiMaria: they're using our old base to conduct all of these killings. Don't they know that by doing so they'll expose themselves?!

Brandish: Looks like they don't care. They're doing what ever they want, maybe they know about your death?

Natsu: there's a possibility but I doubt it.

Natsu who was sitting on the couch said. DiMaira and Brandish where on the other side on another couch as well. Mira and Irene sat next to Natsu. Griselda and Karameel were still working on where to find Tartaros and Wendy was getting herself and her brother a snack.

Mira: there's also the possibility of them luring us out. If those six have gathered then there's that high chance that's there plan.

Natsu: yeah you might be right..but why now? I still don't understand.

Irene: what ever the reason is, we should investigate before things get worse.

Natsu: yeah you're right. In a few days we set out to find that damn castle. Get yourselves ready because we'll be in for a hell of a fight.