Chapter 168: Set up To Invasion

Finally arriving back home after a long day at the beach. Everyone took a bath, ate dinner and relaxed in the living room. Everyone gathered around to watch some movies, play some drinking games, or just tell there most wildest stories. After the long night everyone decided to head to bed. The following days coming up are going to be extremely busy days. Everyone quickly fell asleep as they were tired from there long day. Albedo and Esdeath where still up as they knew what they came here for, but they have nothing to report back. Everything they went to try to find they couldn't find it. They thought they were going to be met with hostility, and see Natsu's true intentions, as Invel described Natsu as the most dangerous person other then Zeref. A man who took on God and Satan, killed Loki, wiped out half an army single handedly, killed Oden, and Sir Micheal. Even took the left arm of Sirzechs. A man who took on the Greek Gods defeating them, and making them completely change the way they act. Even took Zeus's life without a second thought. A person who is know across the lands as the Demon Dragon. A name that has been spread from one point of Earth to the next. Japan, Russia, Egypt, London, Spain, Australia, China and the United States. Natsu's name is far known by everyone and every being of higher power.
Albedo and Esdeath couldn't believe how simple, and kind Natsu truly is. Especially towards them. Maybe it was all of there preparations they made before actually encountering him, there background and fake life they came up in case they got asked about it. But nobody not even Natsu asked. It's as if they knew each other forever. Albedo and the girls even Esdeath all got along. Natsu treated them with respect and even invited them to explore the city and have some fun with the group. The two women where confused, they had absolutely nothing to report back. His weakness has already been exposed, they took his family away, his queen, his sister. The emptiness left behind by the curse was quickly being filled by Anna, Yasaka, Witch and the others. Now the difficult part came, how do they leave the group after they were welcomed with open arms.

Albedo: What do we do now?

Esdeath remained quite as she thought of ideas.

Albedo: We did everything right. We followed the plan to the end and nothing. We expected one outcome and a different came out.

Esdeath let's out a sigh.

Esdeath: Yeah...

Albedo: What about you? You disappeared at the beach for a while. Where you talking to Natsu?

Esdeath: I was..

Albedo: Anything?

Esdeath: No...we just spoke about our siblings, and our lives from before everything that tragically occurred. He's...he's a simple man. Nothing how Invel and his reports described him to be.

Albedo: yeah...he's a good man...sucks things have to end the way they do. I...I kinda wish Lord Zeref didn't put the curse. I feel bad...

Esdeath shakes her head as she tries to remember her purpose, her goal, her vengeance. The temperature in the room begins to drop. Some of the furniture begins to get covered in ice. Albedo notices and calls out to Esdeath.

Albedo: Esdeath, stop..

She comes back to as the screams in her head disappear.

Albedo: I...I see you've made up your mind. Then my mind is made up to.

Esdeath: What are you on about?

Albedo: For a second I forgot about our goal. Blinded by there kindness. But seeing you in the fit of rage just now, made me remember why we are doing this.

Esdeath: Right..

Truth is Esdeath doesn't know how to feel. At the beach the screams and the painful memories from that day. The day her village burned down, all of those memories brought Esdeath back to solid ground as she nearly forgot what she was doing and remembered her goal. Just now, the same thing happened but this time her powers unconsciously activated. Feeling like this she decides to go get some fresh air. She leaves the room and heads towards the roof of the building. Being up there and viewing the beautiful night life of the city brought some sort of peace to her. She remembers the first day she spoke to Natsu was on that same roof. Her phone began to ring as she reached into her pocket and saw who was calling her.