Chapter 200: Raven of News

Hades and Hera lead Natsu into a private room where only they can talk with no interruptions. Hades opens the door as he allows his sister and Natsu to enter first after he goes in and closes the door behind him. Natsu spots a chair and takes a seat. Hera also takes a seat but on a small size bed. Hades decides to go lean on the wall next to a window. Natsu takes in a deep breath and lets it out.

Natsu: Okay what's so important that you needed to talk to me in private?

Hades: Do you remember our little conversation we had before you went to battle?

Natsu: yeah?

Hades: Well what I said still stands. We told you we can help you, but no one has to find out. In doing so we would have to report this and make you the bad guy, even though you're doing it for a good cause.

Natsu: Umm yeah I remember you explained this to me very clearly.

Hera: Okay good, we are clear on that. After you left and we gave the 300 soldiers. We went to the prime minister and spoke with him. We told him what was going on and to our surprise he said we wouldn't let this information out. He said that he'll keep it a secret. It's the most he can do after you have saved Japan over and over again.

Natsu: alright that's awesome!

Hades: But.

Natsu: But?

Hades: This was before he was removed from office.

Natsu: what?! What do you mean?

Hera: It seems the prime minister was very disliked by his peers. Mostly because he sided with you and us. So the information was leaked. When the news got out that you "stole" 300 soldiers from us the people weren't too happy.

Hades: To be fair some agreed to help you others were not so happy. Here take a look.

Hades pulls out a small tablet and shows Natsu the interviews the news media gave to the citizens to Northern Japan.

News Reporter: What is your opinion on Natsu Dragneel's quote on quote stealing soldiers from the Greek Gods to aid himself in this invasion happening right now to the South?

Citizen: I say go for it. Good on him! The Greek gods should aid our fellow countrymen in what ever he needs. He's protected us on numerous occasions. He deserves our help and support!

Suddenly another citizen yanks the microphone from the reporter.

Citizen 2: I say hell no! He shouldn't receive our help. He threatened not only the Greek gods but our prime minister and even us!

Citizen: what do you mean threaten?

Citizen 2: he said he'll kill anyone who goes the Southern island it didn't matter who we were!

Citizen: he was saying that to all the other bad guys who would want to control his home land.

Citizen 2: that is crazy! How are we going to allow a 20 something year old told brat control an entire country?! He doesn't have any knowledge on politics let alone how to lead a country. I mean just look at it. It still hasn't recovered since we split from them, there's always something going on, war, invasion, life threatening issues, our poor brothers and sisters are suffering because of that!

Citizen: well that's because we as people don't send them help! We could aid them or even the Greek gods and prime minister can aid them in the rebuilding process but no what do we do?! Instead we waist our own tax paying money to improve our cities and infrastructure instead of sending that money to aid our people.

Citizen 2: bull shit! If he wants to lead them then he should be able to support himself as well as his people. You're just a dragon loving puppet is what you are!