Chapter 124: The Shadow Garden

After everything that occurred Natsu and the others began there journey back to Yoruichi's loft. By the time they arrived home the sun had completely set and the moon began to illuminate a path for them back home. Once they arrived Isane began preparations to make dinner, everyone else either waited or decided to take a bath. Natsu being the first one to go into the warm waters of the spring which can heal wounds as well as ease pain. When he got there he took his clothes off and wrapped a towel around his waist. The steam from the spring was too much for Natsu to be able to look so he used his nose to guide him into the water. Once there he used his wind magic to blow some steam away to allow him to have some sort of visibility. When he did he realized he wasn't alone.

Natsu: Harribel?! Wha..what are doing here?!

Harribel just looks at him and slowly covers her chest.

Natsu: I..I'm sorry I thought the spring wasn't in use.

He says turning around quickly. Harribel just looks at him and uncovers her self.

Natsu: please believe me I didn't do this on purpose I swear.

Again he doesn't here a single word from Harribel. He got a bit curious and decided to slowly turn his head to look at the beautiful dark skin girl. When he did he saw her, her blonde hair wet, her beautiful smooth dark skin, and her scent intoxicated him. He quickly turned back around making some repels in the water. Harribel looked his way hearing the splashes in the water.

Natsu: I...I know you don't talk much, or at all. But I hope maybe some day I will get to hear your voice.

Harribel looked his way and began to look at him with curiosity. She looked at his wet pink hair, and his muscular back that had scars from his many battles over the years. She looked at her self looking at her hands and her stomach and saw small scars on her but they weren't as big as Natsu's.

Natsu: Yoruichi told me a bit about you.

She raised her head looking at him.

Natsu: It wasn't nothing embarrassing if that's what you're worried about. She just told me how you ended up here with her. I heard you hung around some pretty bad people. Something about being an Espada or something. I'm guessing that's what your mark on your chest is for.

She looks towards her chest seeing her number three mark. She covers herself using her arms.

Natsu: If I were to take a wild guess. I'll say that mark represents what rank you are back when you were with your comrades. It's okay, I also have a mark see.

He raises his right arm up displaying his mark for Harribel. She looked up and saw his dragon mark.

Natsu: I've had this thing since I was a little boy. It's meant to show that I'm the leader of my clan. My little sister also has it, shows that she's next in line to take over once...

He stops Harribel looks at him curiously.

Natsu: You know, once I kick the bucket.

He lowers his arm back down. He uses both his hands to splash some water in his face before he continues to talk.

Natsu: Some of my friends back home also have this mark. But it just to show others like me that they are in a clan. Unfortunately this mark also has a much more deeper connection with me. If this mark disappears, or if my body gets cold it means..

Yoruichi: It means you'll die.

Both Natsu and Harribel turn around and spot Yoruichi standing at the edge of the spring with a towel wrapped around her, but she purposely takes it off showing her naked body to Natsu. He immediately reacts this time by turning back around. Yoruichi laughs.