Chapter 195: Espada and Purity

???: Natsu healed me to the best of his abilities and he is the one who sent us here.

Yasaka, Yukime, Witch and Valkyrie are all stunned to see the man who last saw Natsu before his sudden disappearance, is right in front of them.

Valkyrie: Explain. What do you mean he healed you?

She says with a very angered tone in her voice. But before he can speak everyone feels a very heavy pressure.

Witch: Speak now, or I'll kill you myself.

The always level headed and kind Witch has suddenly changed

The always level headed and kind Witch has suddenly changed. She's angry, she's pissed, she's injured and most of all she misses the man who has been kind to her since the very first day they met, the man who saw her as human. Not robot, not an emotionless killing machine, not as a sex object but as a human.

Shalltear: hey, hey easy now, we can explain.

Yakasa looks to her two youkai soldiers who are behind them and nods at them. Immediately they cuff both Shalltear and her comrade.

Shalltear: hey what the hell is the meaning of this?! We came here because we were told this is neutral place!

???: Shalltear calm down.

She looks to her comrade and sees him calm and relaxed.

Shalltear: we are being cuffed what do you mean calm down? If these were regular cuffs I wouldn't care but these are..

???: Anti magic. Yeah I know.

Yasaka: Bring them to me.

Everyone turns around and they follow Yasaka. The crowd began to cheer as the youkai queen took the criminals away.

Shalltear: I told you this was a bad idea.

???: And I told you to expect the unexpected. This is normal in war.

Shalltear: But Natsu told us..

???: I know what he said. But you have to remember. We killed hundreds if not thousands of innocent people invading the island. We destroyed thousands of homes, properties, businesses and lives. That woman has a job to do as Queen.

Shalltear looks towards Yasaka as she's walking in front of the group.

???: Shalltear. I'll like for you to meet the third person who we should've never pissed off. The queen of the Youkai Clan, Yasaka.

After a few minutes of walking they finally came into a room where both Shalltear and her comrade were let go. They look around and notice a table in the middle as well as a throne sitting near the back.

Yasaka: Please take a seat all of you.

Witch, Valkyrie, and Yukime all took a seat except for Shalltear and her comrade.