Chapter 51: Innocent or Guilty

Zeus: What are you going to do Natsu? Prove your innocence or flee like a coward?

Zeus says smirking evilly towards Natsu. Natsu looks around seeing four of the gods of Olympus standing in a corner, while the citizens stand and watch. He's already hearing the mumbles from them as he tried to attack Zeus but Ares stepped in and blocked his way.

Grandine: It's no use..

Acnologia: We have to fight.

Igneel: No, that's what he wants us to do.

Grandine: We have no choice kill them! Kill them all!

Natsu reaches for his head as the voices begin to intensify in his head. Hades, Poseidon, Athena and Aphrodite each raise a hand near there face. They gather power and place a protective barrier around Natsu and Ares. It's not a normal barrier that is being used, it's a seal that will slowly force Natsu to get more aggressive as the fight continues but he doesn't know that.

Gods: Olympus Gods Eternal Prison!

The seal is summoned and surround the two fighters trapping them within it. The citizens as well as Zeus and the others are watching from the outside. Natsu is already beginning to feel the changes, but he tries to keep his head on his shoulders.

Acnologia: This is it.

E.N.D: Show them our power!

Igneel: Teach these gods a lesson!

Grandine: For our family!

Natsu: Shut up..

He says to himself as he looks directly at Ares, who is simply looking back at him.

Zeus: What's the matter? Are you afraid?

He looks towards Zeus seeing the evil smirk on his face. But Natsu's attention is quickly changed when he senses Ares approaching him fast. When he looks in front he doesn't see the God, he then looks right and puts up both his arms to block and is punched pushing him back. He covered his arms in iron scales to lessen the blow but his scales just simply broke off.

Natsu: Dammit!

When he looks up again Ares is already on him, forcing Natsu to jump back to avoid getting hit by another powerful punch. But he doesn't sense Ares when he appears behind him. Ares puts both his hands together and hits Natsu from behind sending him crashing down to the ground. He dropped like a missile which created a small crater. Slowly Natsu gets up.

Natsu: His hits are so heavy..

He tries to look for the god of war again but doesn't see him. When he senses him Natsu quickly flares his aura forcing Ares to stop. The ground beneath Natsu melted which caught Ares by surprise. He is glad he didn't punch him or his hand would had been burnt. Finally able to catch his breath Natsu powers down.

Zeus: So far you haven't done nothing but run. Are you admitting that you are guilty of the crimes?

Natsu begins to feel a sharp pain in his head which causes him to reach for his head. He closes his eyes then reopens them as one of eyes changed into his dragon slit.

Natsu: What the hell is going on?!

Ares again attacks this time kicking Nastu across the face, he grabs him by his arm and punches him in the gut causing Natsu to cough up blood. Again he grabs Natsu this time kicking him across the face which sends him crashing into the barrier. He slips down to the ground once again coughing up blood. Natsu looks around on the outside and sees the scared faces of the citizens,and some angry ones. Others have a smile on there face happy to see a murderer getting beaten.