Chapter 170: Invasion Part II

As soon as he received this call. Yasaka, Natsu and Yoruichi all immediately headed back to northern Japan. Without Yasaka having to teleport there because she hasn't been there before, Natsu lifted her and carried her as Yoruichi and him used there Flashstep to arrive at the Greek Gods headquarters. Upon arrival they rush into the main meeting room.

Natsu: Hades? What's going on? Why did you suddenly need me to come back to Northern Japan?

Hades: We've gotten some troublesome news. The twins have reported that there seems to be a large amount of magic moving towards the Southern Island.

Natsu: Large amounts of magic? What do you mean by that?

Hades: Invasion.

Natsu's eyes as well as Yasaka's and Yoruichi's widen when they here invasion.

Yoruichi: How can you be sure about that?

Hades: Natsu should know this as well as I do. When large amounts of magic all move in one direction it usually means one thing. War.

Yasaka: It's Zeref. It has to be. He's coming for the ultimate power.

Hades: ultimate what now?

Natsu: Something That has been kept secret from my guild. How can you be sure it's an invasion.

Hades: Artemis did some recon and went to Southern Japan. What she found, is hard to believe.

Hades presses a button on the table and a large image of a warehouse appears.

Hades: Artemis recorded all of this in order to have concert prove that something suspicious is going on, and this is it.

He continues to play the video as Artemis sneaks around the warehouse as multiple floors, and numerous amounts of soldiers can be seen. They are all left shocked by what they are seeing.

Yoruichi: All of this right under our noses...

Hades: Afraid so. Looks like during your departure the enemy took advantage and built an underground fortress. From what the video shows it's hard to tell how many soldiers there are, and with this massive amount of magic power all heading towards the island who knows many more are coming.

Natsu ends up taking a seat. He puts his hands on his head as he tries to think of something.

Natsu: Can't you help us?

Hades: I already told you Natsu. It's against god law for us to get involved in anything. If I do help you or any of us for that matter what's to stop others from asking us for help? Sure you're asking to help you defeat an enemy. But what's to say the next person who asks won't say the same thing? But this time you're the enemy?

He lowers his head in defeat. Yasaka places her hand on his shoulder.

Hades: But.

Hera: Who's to say I can't help.

Natsu looks up and so do the others.

Natsu: Hera..?

Hera: Hello Natsu.

Natsu: I thought your brother said you guys can't help us?

Hera: Yeah he did say that. But he didn't say we couldn't suggest options for you.

Hades nods his head proudly like he did something good.

Yoruichi: I'm confused what do you mean?

Hades: Very simple. How about we help you out with 300 of our soldiers and say you used some kind of mind controlling spell and stole 300 soldiers from us behind our backs?