Chapter 73: Two Devestating Curses

Itadori: Black Flash!

With incredible speed undetected to Natsu, Itadori makes it up close and personal with him

With incredible speed undetected to Natsu, Itadori makes it up close and personal with him. Itadori's black flash technique isn't only speed but it packs power behind every punch. The first punch hit Natsu directly in the gut. Without being able to react Itadori landed a second punch this time across Natsu's face. As Itadori went for a third hit Natsu reacted and used his lightning body to dodge. Once a couple of meters away from Itadori, Natsu can still feel the stinging sensation of the hits landed by Itadori. But once again Natsu wasn't safe, next thing he knew Itadori was back on him this time he lands a powerful kick once again hitting him in the gut. This time Itadori went for another hit and upper cut Natsu pushing him back. Irene, Mira, and DiMaria where all amazed to see such a powerful technique, they were in even more disbelief seeing that Natsu couldn't counter it. Todo as well as the man with the blind fold had huge smiles on their faces happy about how far Itadori has made it since he entered jujutsu tech. Kugisaki, Maki, and Megumi where all also surprised to see this play out. When Natsu was finally able to get himself up and recover he gently walked back to where he was before. He was in worse shape then when he faced the Greek gods. This worried Irene as she knows that not that long ago Natsu just finished fighting powerful beings. She was even more amazed that a human managed to do this much damage. Before Natsu can even say a word his knees buckle and kneels on the ground. He's breathing hard, and is now showing the effects of Itadori's hits. He ended up throwing up blood as he looked up and saw Itadori staring at him.

Mira: What the hell is this kid? There's no way his curse power is stronger then Natsu's!

Natsu calmed himself down closing his eyes and began to focus. He steadied his breathing and focused. His body began to let out smoke as his wounds and cuts began to heal themselves. This surprised the man with the blind fold, as did the other jujutsu sorcerers. Todo and Mai already knew this, they simply smiled.

Itadori: You can heal yourself?

Asked Itadori. Natsu opened his eyes and looked at him. He slowly got up to his knees

Natsu: Yeah..

Itadori: That's amazing! I can do that too but only when that other bastard decides to.

Natsu: Other bastard?

Itadori: Oh I didn't mentioned it to you earlier did I? You see couple months back I ate this weird looking finger and it gave these incredible powers but I have to share my body with the spirit that lives within the fingers.

Megumi: This idiot.

He says as he just shakes his head. Todo laughs, while the others roll their eyes at how easily Itadori told a complete stranger about him being a vessel.