Chapter 141: The Heartbreaking Truth

In the land of Guiltina. A smal portal opens up where a beautiful woman steps out in a kimono. This woman is Selene the Moon Dragon God. She has just come back from speaking with Tsukuyomi who no longer lives. Arriving back to her temple she's greeted by the members of the Moonlight Divinities.

Hakune: Selene sama, welcome back.

Selene: I'm back.

Yoko: How did your talk go?

Selene doesn't answer as she walked passed her comrades and headed towards her own personal hot springs. Her other followers followed behind and prepared everything for the Moon Dragon God. Selene stepped in and stood near the edge. Mimi walked behind her and took her headgear off. Hakune then slowly took her robe off. Selene put one foot in the water and slowly entered it completely submerging her self into the springs.

Selene: How did it go? It went pretty well if I do say so myself.

Mimi: I take it she won't be a problem for you anymore would she Selene sama.

She softly shakes her as she enjoys her bath.

Selene: No. Anymore interference from someone like that would ruin my plans.

Hakune: When would you go after the Diablos Guild then?

Selene: Those bunch of pathetic excuse for dragon slayers? In due time my precious Hakune, in due time.

She slightly turns around and looks at her comrades.

Selene: Come ladies. Why don't you join me.

Mimi: Selene sama, we couldn't. It's...it's..

Selene: It's what? Not right? Nonsense, join me. Maids can you get us some sake.

Two maids immediately rush out the springs and go get sake for Selene. One by one each of the Moonlight Divinities all undressed and joined Selene in the hot springs. Short after the maids arrive with a sake bottle and a couple of cups. They each pour some for all four women and take there leave.

Selene: Relaxing isn't it ladies?

Hakune: Yes Selene sama.

Yoko: It's so warm and comfy..

Mimi just nods her head as she blushes looking at the other girls. Selene notices this.

Selene: Mimi?

Mimi: Yes Selene sama.

Selene: You have a thing for beautiful girls don't you?

She's caught a bit off guard by the question. But she answers by simply nodding her head. Selene smiles and swims behind Hakune and begins to fondle her breast.

Hakune: Selene sama?

She says in a soft moan.

Selene: Is this the kinda thing you're into?

Mimi doesn't say anything instead she's surprised and her face is completely red by what she is seeing.

Selene: Yoko, go to Mimi.

She now swims up to Mimi. She's startled by how soft Yoko's touch is as she passed her hands by her broad shoulders.

Selene: Now Yoko do as I do.

Selene begins to lower her hand passed Hakune's breast down her stomach and reaches her soft spot. This made Hakune a bit gittery. Yoko does the same thing and passes her hands by Mimi's ripped body. Mimi is now red as a tomato, she's usually the one doing these kinda of things to other women so for her to feel this is all new to her.