Chapter 5: Someday

All the students in attendance couldn't believe what Azazel has just announced on stage in front of thousands of people including falcate members of the school. The spotlight changed and was now on Natsu. The students all turned around and saw the man who is the most wanted criminal in all of factions history. Rias and the others were also left speechless finding out about this.

Rias: what?!!

Brynhildr: he's here?!!

Gabriel: calm down you two, please!

Azazel kept on adding more fuel to the fire by inviting Natsu to say a few words of encouragement to the students.

Azazel: Come now your majesty, why don't you say a few words for us. I'm sure we will all like to hear from you.

Male student: dude do you think it's really him? Or could it be a hologram?

Male student: knowing how head master Azazel is, I'm sure this has to be a hologram to get us motivated!

Female student: there's no way this is a hologram! It has to be the real thing.

The students chartered wondering if this was some sort of stunt being pulled by Azazel or if Natsu was the real deal.

Natsu: Damn this guy! Why do I always fall for his schemes.

Natsu slowly began to walk down to the stage the spotlight following his every step.

Mira: Ara, do you think we should go with him?

Irene: seeing as how no one knew about this not even Rossewiesse, we should.

They turn around seeing Rossewiesse freak out about the current situation. They followed right behind Natsu.

Rossewiesse: hey wait I'm going up there too!

Making his way down the path he passed the students, hearing them talking about him.

Female student: it really is him!

Female student: how can you tell?!

Male student: just look at his tattoo it's obvious only the real one would have it.

Male student: that's not a tattoo idiot! I heard it was the source of his power or something

Female students: no way! But that does make him my type.

Female student: he really is handsome from up close..

Female student: you guys he's a criminal! You can't be saying that!

Natsu couldn't help but be annoyed by everything going on. Making matters worse he has to show himself in front of bunch of people which he doesn't know if they'll come after him or not. The students suddenly stop talking as they feel the power from behind Natsu. They see that Irene, and Mira are walking just a few steps away behind him.

Female student: I'm so scared I might wet my self!

Male student: I think I already peed my self..

Female student: eh?

Going up the steps he passes by Rias and others. They have there mouths opened not believing that he's standing right in front of them. He avoids looking at them as he continues to look straight ahead. He makes it to the podium with Irene, Mira and Rossewiesse right behind him.

Brynhildr: Rossewiesse?!!

She turns around surprised to see her and waves at her. Irene and Mira do the same to them. Natsu turns to Azazel with an angry face letting out a killing intent. Azazel just smiles at him and throws up the peace sign to Natsu. He goes back to normal and sees everyone looking at him. He then slumps over the podium.