Chapter 74: Infinite Piercing Light

Suddenly the domain expansion Sukuna had put up began to crack because of Natsu's Kirin, but it didn't completely break. This made Sukuna over confident as when he looked up he saw his domain expansion still standing. But just as his smile appeared it slowly began to leave his face when he felt large amounts of power gather into one place. When he looked back down towards Natsu, he noticed it. Natsu's entire right arm began to cover its self in lightning. Even though Sukuna saw this, inside Natsu's mind he was having an internal conflict with Acnologia.

Acnologia: Use it Natsu. You've already tried kirin, and this damn barrier didn't break. You have to use Chidori to kill this Sukuna person.

Natsu: But he's being possessed by someone else.

Acnologia: it doesn't matter, you said it yourself didn't you. We came here to see if these humans would cause us trouble in the future and that man standing in front of us, will be a problem.

Natsu: I haven't even begun training on chidori it will be useless if I did it!

Acnologia: You think your mother said the same thing? She came up with this attack, so she knew the consequences of using such a powerful attack untrained.

Natsu: Ahhh! Dammit! Fine I'll do it, but I won't kill him.

Acnologia didn't say anything he just kept quiet and looked on as Natsu began to focus on gathering magic in order to use chidori. Sukuna realized what was going on he prepared himself to use his powers. Once Natsu had completely charged his attack with incredible speed he ran at Sukuna. Sukuna braced himself for the attack as he was amazed even speechless seeing just how fast Natsu has gotten with his attack. But just when he prepared himself he heard the sound of glass breaking. When he looked up he noticed his domain expansion break and pieces of it falling to the ground. Then suddenly his domain expansion completely vanishes.

Sukuna: what the?!

Above the forest and above the two men, an individual with white hair and light blue eyes floated above them.

????: Alright fun's over boys.

Kugisaki: huh?! When did he get up there?!

Maki chuckles and so does Todo. Mai as well as Fushigoro looked up and saw there teacher floating above them.

Todo: Things are about to get even messier. I hope those two can survive against him.

Like a missle the man dropped from the skies. Natsu still launching himself using chidori, faster then the speed of light looked up and saw the man in slow motion dropping down. He lands in front of Sukuna, who has a look of shock on his face. He still remembers how much of a fool this man made him look when they first encountered each other.

???: Oi Sukuna.

Sukuna: Huh?

???: I'm going to need for you to go back to sleep and let Itadori come back.