Chapter 140: A New Empreor with a curse

Time. It's a simple word. But with so much meaning behind it. Time. A four letter word, that most people take for granted. Time, something that is valuable. Time equals money, loose time and you might end up loosing an opportunity to either make you famous, make you a millionaire, saving someone, or having a second chance. "Timing is everything" so people might say. Time determines who's the fastest, and who's the slowest. Time and time again he has beaten powerful foes. Time, and time again he has risen from defeats and overcome many obstacles. Time and time again he has cheated death. He played a big part in the change that happened 400 to 300 years ago. If his time were off by a split second, or if the factions would have timed them defeating the two previous monarchs, then the biggest threat in the world would had never awaken. With time he learned new skills, grew his family, found others like him, and became known as Savior of the Island. Everything he has done and everything that has happened to him is because of time. But no more. Everything will change. Your life, your surroundings, your family and more specifically you. You will go back to how you were, alone. Powerless to do anything, time will not be on your side. Just pain, misery, loneliness, and forgotten memories.

Lucy: Anna San!

Anna: Yes, what is it Lucy?

Lucy: Just came to say goodbye.

Anna: Ara? Is it time already?

Lucy: Yes, unfortunately..

She says with a nervous giggle. Anna looks towards her and smiles. Anna Heartfilia and Lucy Heartfilia, two of the most powerful celestial wizards to ever exist and are now guardians of the heirs to the throne, Natsu and Wendy. Anna who long ago was given the task to be Natsu's guardian and became the first ever wielder of all 12 celestial spirit keys. Making her one of the strongest mages in her time. She was recognized by the former Queen of Dragons, Grandine Dragneel, for her ability to wield magic as well as the holding the keys of the Zodiac. Being able to summon up to two or three zodiac spirits at the same time. It made her a threat from long, short and medium range. Her expertises in making healing medicine also made her be even more valuable on the battlefield. As she grew older her vast knowledge in magic made it possible for her to achieve to learn a few new different spells that came in handy to her. One being the spell Celestial Chains. A spell that summoned golden chains from under the ground and is able to hold a dragon back, strong enough to not break, and the ability to nullify any attacks being created by the dragon.
Lucy Heartiflia who after her late mother Layla Heartfilia the Second Wielder of all 12 zodiac keys, became the third person to wield all 12 keys. Young, energetic, strong, kind, and filled with potential made it perfect for her to become the third wielder. Because of her linage and her family name Lucy has all the virtues of a Queen. Her abilities far surpassed that of her mother Layla, and her ancestor Anna. With a similar ability as Anna, Lucy is able to summon up to three zodiac spirits at the same time. She is also able to change her into whatever zodiac spirit she wants to. This ability is called Star Dress. It gives her the ability to wear similar clothes to that of her chosen zodiac spirit and gain there abilities too. Most recently she gained the ability to combine Star Dresses and now not only can she summon two spirits while using Star Dress but she can mix the dresses giving her twice the fighting ability. According to Anna, and the main reason for Lucy going to the Celestial Spirit world is to learn from Anna her self how to use the Celestial Chains.

Anna extends her arms as Lucy goes and gives her a warm hug.

Lucy: It feel like just yesterday we started training and spent some time together.

Anna: Yes that is true. You have to remember time flows differently here then it does back on earth. So even though it's only been a few days once you get back home you'll feel lost. Who knows how much time has passed.