Chapter 177: Invasion - Wahl will Regret

Making the strong statement to go up against another one of her kind, Witch stands firm. Wahl and Witch have a standoff where they are simply looking at each other waiting for the other to make the first move. Not wanting to wait anymore Wahl initiates the fight by sending a laser blast from his hands towards Witch. She raises her arm summoning a barrier deflecting and blocking the attack. Wahl tries again and sends another blast her way, and again it gets blocked. This peaked his interest as Wahl quickly noticed something. He tries it one more time and once more it gets blocked. He smirks and in rapid succession sends off multiple blast towards Witch. With ease she blocks all of the blast.

Wahl: Can you be anymore predictable?

He says with a big creepy smile on his face

He says with a big creepy smile on his face. Witch just looks at him with confusion. Wahl extends his arm out towards his right side. Witch carefully looks at him. This is when Wahl sends missiles from his forearm to the building next to him. The missiles hit making the building come down on its self. Witch does not make a move. Once again Wahl smirks evilly. He scans the buildings near by searching for any heat signatures until he finds one with five different heat signatures.

Wahl: Found you.

He once again raises his arm and sends several missiles towards the building where the heat signatures are. The missiles go flying right past Witch as she follows them passing her with her eyes. She quickly turns her around and places a defensive barrier on the building where the heat signatures are. The missiles hit the barrier which causes the building she is defending to shake. The voices of several humans is heard. Wahl breaks out in a evil laugh, cracking up on how easy and predictable it is to read Witch.

Wahl: You're too easy!

Witch: Leave them alone. Your fight is with me not them.

Wahl: No. That's where you are mistaken. My fight is with every living thing on this island. Human, devil, angel, and even my own kind.

Wahl leaps towards Witch and begins to fight in hand to hand combat with Witch. Wahl unleashes ferocious attacks on Witch back to back. Not having enough time all she can do is defend herself. This makes Wahl break out in laughter. He stops and hits Witch with a powerful energy blast forcing Witch to once again put a barrier to defend herself which causes her to be sent flying back a few feet.

Wahl: I can see it! I can see your weakness!

Witch: what?

Wahl: That's my ability. My ability it's called weakness. It allows me to view my opponents flaws, and weaknesses. Like you for example. Your weakness is hand to hand combat.

Witch gets into a defensive fighting stance which she learned from Valkyrie. This stance makes Wahl's smile disappear. He tries to use his ability once more but he can't find a way around Witch's barriers.

Wahl: Tch.

Witch: An android who is proficient in assault, against an android who's proficient in defense.