Chapter 126: A Shaken Realm

It's been a few days since Zentetsuken spoke to Yoruichi about helping Natsu more with his training. Yoruichi as well as the rest of the girls are a bit unedge as they would've expected the Gotei 13 to make there move by now, but it's been quite on there end. Either way Yoruichi keeps her guard up in case they do decide to make a move. Unfortunately today is the day she gets a phone call indicating the device that will allow Natsu to go home is finished.

Yoruichi: Right, okay I'm on my way.

She says hanging up the phone. She blocks one of Natsu's punches with her hand while putting her phone away with the other.

Natsu: Did you really have to do that?

Yoruichi: Did you say something?

Natsu grows annoyed by this and unleashed a furry of punches and kicks, all of them blocked by Yoruichi. This just fires up Natsu even more and he begins to unleash more attacks this time stronger then before. Yoruichi is still blocking them but she can feel herself getting pushed back. Her eyes widen sensing this. She's forced to leap back to catch her breath but Natsu is relentless he immediately appears in front of Yoruichi not allowing her to catch a break. Natsu cocks his fist back and unleashed a powerful punch pushing Yoruichi all the way back. When she lowers both her arms she feels her arms stinging as if they were just burnt, and sees smoke coming from them. She immediately looks towards Natsu and sees him looking at his right fist. Natsu opens and closes his hand a few times. The last time he does he sees a small flame ignite. His eyes widen and a big smile appears on his face, as he goes to look up at Yoruichi he sees her looking at him surprised as well. As Natsu goes to get into a fighting stance Yoruichi calls off the practice.

Yoruichi: Okay that's enough for today.

Natsu: Huh?! Seriously?

Yoruichi: Yup. I just got a call seems like you'll be going home soon.

Natsu: Really?! That's great news!

Yoruichi: Yup I just need to go pick it up. Isane, Rangiku!

The two girls stop sparring and go to where Natsu and Yoruichi are.

Yoruichi: I need you three to continue with Natsu's training.

Isane: Yes ma'am!

Rangiku: Same as last time?

She says looking at Natsu. He summons Zentetsuken.

Natsu: You bet.

Yoruichi: Perfect. I'll see you guys when I get back. She pulls out a small device that opens a gateway.

Natsu: How come I couldn't just use yours to get back home?

Yoruichi: You want to be split in two?

Natsu: No...

Yoruichi: That's what I thought. This device was made specifically for me, it locks on to your spiritual pressure and allows the user to come in and out of the Soul Society.

Natsu: Spiritual what now?

Rangiku: You know that thingy that allows us to use our powers.

Natsu: Oh...Right...

Yoruichi: Well anyways when I get back we'll have a big feast to celebrate your last day with us.

Natsu: Sounds great.

Yoruichi waves at the three them and steps through them portal.

Rangiku: Shall we continue?

Natsu: Yeah. Let's go.