Chapter 108: Demon vs Time

While Natsu and Sorashi face off. DiMaria rushed inside to let the girls know what is going on. But Karameel beat her to it, and had already informed them of the magical presences they felt.

DiMaria: Guys, things aren't looking so good.

Mira: Yeah, Karameel told us. Where's Natsu?

DiMaria: He went to go check it out.

Karameel: I have some of my drones keeping over watch. Guys I think you would want to see this.

They huddle around Karameel and see the video of when Sorashi and Natsu are talking then it pauses for seconds and Sorashi is sent flying. DiMaria already knew who this person is, but everyone else are confused.

DiMaria: That's...it's Sorashi.

Irene looks to her. Then looks back towards the screen.
Everyone watches as Natsu powers up and Sorashi sheds her disguise. They also hear when she calls Natsu a "demon". 

Ghislaine: Why does she keep calling him a demon?

Mira: It has to do with the curse Natsu has.

Ghislaine: Curse?

Brandish: Yeah. Natsu isn't just a dragon. He's half demon too.

Ghislaine's face changes to one of shock.

Ghislaine: But he mostly showed his power of a dragon...where did this demon come from?

Irene: It's a long story, we will explain it later to you. For now Brandish, Ghislaine stay here and watch over the tower. Mira..

She looks towards DiMaria who is still looking at the screen.

Irene: DiMaria?

DiMaria: Yes!

Irene: Can you do this? Can you face your past?

She looks towards the screen then back to Irene. She softly slaps her face.

DiMaria: Yeah.

Irene: Good. Mira, DiMaria on me!

Mira: Right!

DiMaria: I'll go on ahead you of guys.

Without a second thought she takes off leaving Irene and Mira behind. Back to the fight Natsu is in his lightning flame dragon form just staring at Sorashi. She just smirks and in a flash appears in front of Natsu. She swings at him but Natsu just barely dodges her punch. He does a flip and sends a dragon roar at her but his roar instantly disappears. This confuses him, he tries to attack again this time getting in close but instead he is sent flying back crashing into a building.

Natsu: what the hell?!

Acnologia: She's using her time magic to stop you and attacking.

Natsu: But I'm suppose to counter that! Doesn't she have the same powers as DiMaria?

Acnologia: She might be but remember you aren't fighting her in your Etherious form.

Natsu melts all the rubble around him and walks out of it unscathed. He scans the field looking for Sorashi but can't pick up her scent or see her. It isn't until she's behind him that he senses her. At the last second Natsu uses his shadow magic to faze through her kick but just as he does this he's hit immediately by a magical blast on his side. He is pushed back but uses his hands to stop himself.

Natsu: what?! Again?!

She appears above him holding a giant magic sphere on her hand.

Natsu: Not letting that hit me. Iron dragon demon spears!