Cordelia

⚠️ Trigger Warning For Eating Disorders ⚠️

Tonight the coven is having our weekly Sunday night dinners. I'm not looking forward to it since I hate eating infront of others because of my eating disorder but my girlfriend Cordelia helps calm my nerves.

7:00 o,clock rolls around and i'm informed dinner is ready. I'm not actually feeling very anxious in this moment, I'm kind of excited, we are having chicken which means I can dip my favorite sauce into it, Chickfila sauce.

I walk downstairs to the dinning room and we all sit in our ususal places, with my next to Cordelia.

Cordelia and I start talking for a couple minutes before the plates are passed out. Once my food is infront of me, I all the sudden feel sick to my stomach and my nerves start jumping.

Maddison and Cordelia are disagreeing on something so I take that chance of her distraction to cut my meat smaller than she would like and put some underneath my napkin.

Cordelia looks at me when Maddison starts talking to someone else and sees my plate and says, "Honey don't cut your meat so small." I nod annoyed.

She starts talking to me about other things to get my mind off of thinking about what I'm eating. I start to feel a little better and eventually eat all of my dinner.

Once I'm finished, I start to feel gross and tear up. I start heavy breathing from anxiety but low enough not to get Cordelia to notice. She does and says putting her hand on my back, "/Y-n/ it's okay, i'm here just breathe."

I get up from my seat and run to the bathroom. Cordelia quickly follows me. I shut and lock the door forgetting in that moment she has magic and that won't stop her.

⚠️ Here's an extra trigger warning

I lift up the toliet seat and shove two fingers down my throat. A second later I feel two arms drag me back with a voice yelling, "Stop! Stop! /y-n/ please."

Cordelia and I are both sobbing. I scream, "I can't! I can't! I can't. Get off of me! Let me go!"

I get up off the floor and start kicking and throwing things. Cordelia holds me tight and I fall to the ground crying even more.

I say, "I'm so disgusting." She replies, "No you're not. You are beautiful just the way you are and you deserve to nourish your body with food. I love you" I cry in her lap for a while before heading to bed where Cordelia cuddles me in her arms intil I fall asleep.
________________________________A/N

Hello fellow Ahs lovers✌️

Word Count: 450