Billie Dean Howard 1/2

⚠️Warning for smut

Word Count: 863

Wait for the cool plot twist at the end! There will also be a part 2!
_______________________

  It's Saturday and since you and Billie are both off from work today, you decided to go shopping downtown. You walk into all your favorite stores and are having so much fun.

  You are currently in Spencer's and Billie suggests you both head to the back of the store and gives you a wink. You agree and head back. You're looking at the vibrators when you feel a tug your long skirt.

  You look down to see a four year old boy who says, "Hello ma'am, I was wondering if you could tell my why I'm not suppose to go back here. My mommy said there are grown up stuff here, what does that mean, miss?"

  His mom comes running up to him and says, "Honey, I said I will tell you when you're older, now stop bothering these nice ladies and help me stop your sister from buying another emo band t-shirt, she has enough at home."

  She looks up at you and says, "I'm sorry for him bothering you two have a good rest of your day." You smile and reply, "He's cute and certainly not bothering us, have a grreat day as well."

  She smiles back and walks away holding her son's hand. Billie says with a chuckle, "He is so cute, poor kid just wanted answers." I reply back with a small laugh, "Yeah poor kid."

  You and Billie are on your way to the last store for the day, Victoria Secret, when a man looks you and Billie up and down and whistles. He asks, "Can I hold your hands pretty ladies."

  You both roll your eyes and keep walking. You love holding Billie's hand in public but hate how some men treat you when they see it. It's either something mean or they hit on both of you. It's very frustrating but you hsve learned to try to ignore it.

  You and Billie stop on the way home at Olive Garden for some dinner and you eat ALOT of breadsticks. When you too get home you sit on the couch and watch an episode of 911 on demand since you missed it the other night when it played live since you were both busy making dinner together.

  Billie is sitting up on the couch and you are laying down with you head on her legs while she runs her fingers through your hair.

  Halfway through, on a commercial, you suggest that you both head to the bedroom and try out the baby blue vibrator you two bought earlier, it's most likely charged now.

  She agrees and you grab the charged vibrator and you and your wife head to your shared king sized bed.

  You pull her into a deep kiss and start to remove eachothers clothing. She pushes you you onto the bed and the whole time you're both giggling.

  She kisses down your body and says, "God baby, you're so beautiful!" You blush and reply, "You too honey, I love you so much." She replys, "I love you too."

  You gets to your core and places a kiss on your labia before she turns on the vibrator on the lowest setting and places it on your already swollen clit.

  You moan and arch your back. She turns it up and bites and sucks on your thighs. You say, "Yes, yes mommy, I'm so close." She moves her body up to your ear and whisper, "Cum for me babygirl." When she bites your ear is when you let go and orgasm.

  As you calm down from your high, she turns off the vibrator and lays doen next to you. She says, "Alright babygirl, get up, put yourself on my face."  

  You smile and postion yourself above her face. As you lower your self down she wraps her hands around your thighs.

  She licks your clit and you let out a moan. She brings two fingers up and massages your clit. She starts to lick up your slit and you grab the head board and gasp. You ask, "Tounge inside me, please." She shoves her tounge deep inside you and you groan. You start to ride her face. She curls her tounge to hit your g-spot and you scream, "Oh yes, fuck!"

  A few minutes later, you feel a familiar knot in your stomach and your walls tighten around her tounge making it harder for her to move it in and out of you. You cum and she licks up all of your sweet cum. You throw youself down next to her panting.

  She looks at you and says, "That's my favorite thing to do in the entire experience of life." You sit up and pull her into a passionate kiss.

  Still making out, you start to play with her nipples when you hear a large BANG. It sounds like the front door has been broken into. You both jump and pull the covers over your bodies and a man walks into the room. He shouts, "Boss they're in here."

  Another man walks in.