Sarah

⚠️Tw for suicidal thoughts/sh
Word count: 615
Look at Sarah's suite! Isn't so pretty🥰 God, she's so pretty!!!😍

________________________
  You had been struggling with mental illnesses since your teen years and lately you had been doing better until a few days ago when you woke up one morning really sad and now you're back to all your old habits.

  You're laying in your bed when you hear you ringer go off again, it's a call from Sarah. You had been not talking to her since things got bad again, you love her but you don't want to tell her what's going on, you don't want to be a burden.

  When you were a teenager, you had a great friend group till your mental illnesses got really bad and your friends stopped hanging out with you because they said you bring them down and that you're so negative. You don't want the same thing to happen with Sarah. You can't lose her, being with her these past ten months have been the best of your life.

  You get up, sort of limping, walk to the bathroom and pick up one of your hidden razors.

An: I promise it reveals why she's limping  just keep reading :)

  You make a few cuts on your wrist. You accidentally cut too deep and yell, "Shit!" You clean up and limp over to your kitchen and sit down on the ground sobbing.

  You're thinking of taking all of the pills in there right now but just can't bring yourself to do it. You're so weak, just fucking do it! No one will miss you, you're just a burden to them anyways.

  You pull yourself off the floor, open the cabinet door and pick up one of your anti depressant bottles then hear a knock at your front door. You put the bottle down and limp over to the door and open it to reveal your very worried girlfriend.

  She looks at you in your pj's, messy hair, and robe and asks, "What's going on? Why haven't you answered my calls or texts?" You answer, "I didn't see them okay, I haven't been on my phone much lately." She replies, "Y/N please don't say an excuse. What's going on? Are you struggling mentally again?"

  I walk away and sit on the couch. She closes the door behind me and follows me sitting next to me. She asks, "Can you tell me why you're limping? Did you sprain your leg or something?"

  I try to keep it together but I fail and start sobbing. She pulls me into her arms and says, "Babe please talk to me." I respond, "I'm sorry. I haven't been doing well."

  She replies, "I'm sorry sweetie, can you tell me what's going on?" I answer, "I can't, you'll leave me. I'm a burden and I'm negative and I bring everyone down."

  She replies, "No honey, it's the opposite, you make me so happy, I love you so much and love being with you. I would never leave you for not feeling well, I want to help you."

  I respond, "I cut too deep so my leg muscle just hurts. And I've been thinking alot about being dead. I just can't get out of bed to do anything."

  She responds, "I'm so sorry you're going though this Y/n. I'm going to call your old therapist and schedule you an appointment for tomorrow and I'm going to stay with you for a while to help you stay safe and not isolate, does that sound okay?"

  I reply, "Yes Sarah." She kisses my forehead and says, "Let's get you into the shower." I ask, "Join me?" She answers, "Always."