Diane Sherman 1/2

⚠️TW: Drinking

Word count: 1,033
__________________________

  Y/n's POV:

  College graduation is almost here and to celebrate, a guy from my school is throwing a big party at his parents mansion. My best friend, Elizabeth, and I are going tonight and i'm so excited.

I just finished getting dressed and I get a text from her telling me she's here to pick me up.

  I walk outside and I see Elizabeth leaning against the passenger's seats door waving her hands excitedly

  I walk outside and I see Elizabeth leaning against the passenger's seats door waving her hands excitedly. I copy and run up to her.

We pull eachother into a hug and she says, "How does it feel to almost be a real person now, since we're almost done with school, and are now about to enter the real world?"

I answer pulling away, "So exciting! I have something to show you!" I put my left hand up and she grabs it when she sees the ring on my ring finger. She asks with an excited shocked expression, "Oh my god, when?"

  I reply, "Saturday! We went to my favorite restaurant then she took me to the spot in the park where we always have our weekly picnics, and it was so beautiful, there were fairy lights everywhere and then she got down on one knee!"

She responds, "I'm so incredibly happy for you too!" I smile and say, "Alrighty miss made of honor, let's get going!" She walks towards the driver's seat and asks excitedly, "Me?"

I answer getting into the passenger's seat, "You've been my best friend since pre school, of fucking course!" She smiles then starts driving.

I turn on my spotify and plug the aux cord into my phone. I ask, "What are we feeling right now?" She answers (your favorite artist)

I nod and reply, "Yeah sounds good." I hit shuffle and we start singing along in a cringy beitish accent for fun.

We arrive fiveteen minutes later and see the house is already packed with people. Elizabeth parks, we get out of the car, and walk inside.

As we walk towards the kitchen, we say hi to the people we know. We graba white claw, there was also beer where we're standing but i've never been a big fan of it. I grab mango and she grabs strawberry.

We walk over to the living room, where everyone's dancing, and start dancing too while sipping on our drinks. An hour later, I hear a guy yell, "Hey everyone, shots over here! WoWo!" We laugh and walk over towards him.

He starts pouring tequila into shot glasses and people next to us start grabbing glasses. Elizabeth and I grab one.

I shoot it slowly and feel a little burn but it's fine, it's not that bad, it ended quickly.

  I'm having such a fun time! I've drank before but have never done shots. I go to shoot another one and Elizabeth, says, "Y/n you're on meds, you need to stick with just one."

I reply, "I don't feel anything so i'll just take a few more." She responds, "You should stop now, I promise you will feel it very soon. I don't want to see you all drunk and throwing up that would make me sad."

I say, "I'll be fine, thanks for looking out for me though." I take another. She says worriedly, "Please stop, okay, you're on meds, let's just go dance." I nod and we walk back to the dance floor.

About twenty minutes later, I start to feel a bit tipsy. I feel more confident and giggly.

About fourty minutes later, I start feeling really tispy and I say to Elizabeth, putting a hand on her shoulder, "I just love ya so much, your my bestist friendy!" She chuckles and replies, "Love ya too!"

Twenty-Five minutes later, I am definitely drunk now.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see a guy nicely smiling at me. He asks, "Hi there, You're cute, wanna dance with me?"

  I reply giggling as I step a few steps back, "Ew boy... i'm gayyyy... go away!"

  He lightly laugh and responds, "Haha alrightly, have a good rest of your night." He turns around and walks back over to his friends. They start Oooooingat him and he just rolls his eyes.

A girl bumps into me and spills some of her White Claw on my dress, on accident. She asks as she apologizies, "Oh no... sweetie i'm so sorry. Here let me make it up to you, can I bring you a drink?"

As I go to say sure, Elizabeth chimes in and replies, "Definitely no more drinking for her." I laugh and say, "It's all goody friend."

  Elizabeth and I go back to dancing and I see her eyes widen as I start unzipping my dress. She quickly zips me back up and asks confused and worried as hell, "What the... what... are you doing?"

I reply, "I would feel more comfy with my clothes on." She responds, "No no no... you need to keep everything ON!" I unlock my phone and go to start texting Diane.

  She asks, "Whatcha doing?" I answer giggling, "I'm really horny and need Diane to come pick us up so she can fuck me." Her eyes widen and she laughs.

Y/n: HI THERE MOMMY!

Diane: 😅Hi there baby, how's the party, having fun?

Y/n: GLOQSTRKS

Y/n: GLUEKICKS

Y/n: G L O W S T I C K S GEEZ. THEY PASSED HEN OUTY YEEEW!

Diane: Aw what colors did you get?

Y/n: PAPER PLATE!

Diane: ?

Y/n: I MADE FRIENDS WITH A PLATE OF PAPER! I DONT KNOW HIS NAME THOUGH HE DOWSNT SAY MUNCH!

Diane: I'm sorry about that sweetheart😅

Y/n: PLEASE PICK ME UP MOMMY PLEASE! I NEED TO EAT ME HEHE. MAYBE TEQUILA WAS A BAD IDEAS BC I FEEL REALLY HORNY AND I KEEP WANTING TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES TO BE COMFY BUT ELIZA BITCH WONT LET MEEEE!

Diane: 😅 oh yikes... keep the clothes on for me honey okay, plz. I'm on my way to pick u both up, i'll be there in 15, love you.

Y/n: FINEEEEE AND I LOVEY YOU HEHE