Diane Sherman

⚠️Warning for Smut & lucid dreaming
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN: Lucid dreaming is when you are aware that you are in a dream when you're sleeping.

You can do cool things like fly, teleport & create people to be apart of your dream.

I've never done it before but was interested in the topic so I did some research and decided to make a one shot about it.

I've heard some people say in their experience that the characters in their lucid dreams have gotten angry over them finding out that they're lucid and they turn evil and some say they were fine with it, so I used both.

If I got anything wrong I'm sorry and please tell me so I can correct it. And also tell me if you want me to any write more sp character lucid dreaming scenarios.

Word count: 1,200
_______________________

You're at the hotel Cortez in Sally's room. You're both talking and flirting when all the sudden you realize you're dreaming.

You say to her, "Wait a minutes, this is a dream. You're not real. None of this is real."

Her facial expression turns from smiley to angry quickly and she takes her hand off your thigh replying, "You aren't suppose to know that."

Her face starts to melt and you jump off the bed and start screaming! You think about wanting to be at a roller rink and all the sudden you some how teleported there.

You say to yourself, "What the fuck just happend! Am I in a lucid dream right now?"

Your on skates looking ready to go skate around when you see Sarah Paulson's character Diane grab your hand and ask, "Ready?" You nod and just go with the flow.

You both skate around holding hands and listening to the music. You're having so much fun. After a while she asks, "Ready to head home?" You nod.

You both get out of the rink and grab your shoes. Once they're on, you head outside and fly to her house.

You both walk inside and she pushes you up against the door after closing it and asks biting her lip and with her hands on the door beside your head, "Want me to take you to bed babygirl?

From my research about being lucid during dreams, I've learned that you actually can have sex in them and it feels real just like everything else feels real.

I debate on weather or not to do it. I mean, do I really want to swipe my v-card in a dream and in real life? Would this even count as a first time? I decide that all I've ever wanted was to be a girlfriend of a Sarah Paulson character and now this is my chance, I should take it.

I say to her, "Please." She picks me up bridal style and walks me to her room as I put my head on her shoulder and stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

She gently drops me on the bed and hops in too. We both take our shoes and socks off. She grabs my face with her hands and kisses me so hard with so much passion. I kiss her back.

She unzips my blue jacket and throws it onto the floor without breaking the kiss. She breaks the kiss and as she leaves my face she bites my lip. She touches my forehead with hers asking, "Is it okay if I take your shirt and bra off darling?"

I reply, "Yes please do." She takes my shirt off then my bra. She massages my breasts with both of her hands saying, "Oh wow, your breasts are so perfect, just beautiful."

I let out a tiny moan. She smiles and asks, "Do you like that, does mommy make you feel good baby?" I respond making myself feel more wet by her calling herself mommy, "So much."

She gently pushes me down on the bed saying, "Now lay back baby, I want to suck on these pretty nipples of yours." She attaches her lips to my left nipple while massaging the right one again.

She switches sides and I put my hands in her hair while letting out some more tiny moans. She releases and looks at me for consent to take off my pants which I give her with a nod of my head.

She unbuttons and then slides off my jeans. She smiles and says, "Wow this black thong with cherries is too cute, too bad I'm going have to take them off."

She slides them off and says, "Wow you've destroyed them, do I make you that wet baby?" I reply, "Yes mommy, you do. You make me so incredibly wet."

She responds, "We'll just have to go to Victoria Secret tomorrow and pick out some new ones now don't we." I nod and giggle.

She leaves kisses from my neck to my cleavage and then down to were I need her the most. I asks with her mouth so close to my center, "Tell mommy what you need."

I answer, "Your tongue on my and your fingers inside me, please I'm dripping, I need you so bad."

She responds, "Your wish is my command. She grabs my thighs and holds onto them. She licks up my slit and then settles her tongue on my clit. She sucks and circles her tongue in it while I lift my left leg up and onto her shoulder.

I lean on my elbows to watch her as I let out a long string of moans. She takes her right hand off my thigh and slowly dips one finger into my entrance.

I gasp and say, "Oh wow!" While continuing with her tongue on my clit, once I've adjusted, she slides in another finger. I say, "Oh god mommy I'm about to come!"

She says, "Hold it." I do as she says and try to hold it in even though it's difficult. She pumps her fingers slowly in and out of me and then faster saying, "Fuck babygirl, you're so tight."

A minute later, she says, "Alright baby, let go, come all over my face." I let go and fall back on the bed as I let my high wash over me.

She slows down her fingers and once I'm finished coming, she pulls them out of me and sticks them in her mouth to lick them clean.

She says as I try to catch my breath, "So sweet." She lays down next to me and runs her fingers through my hair as she looks deeply into my eyes with so much love.

I say, "This is the best thing that I've ever experienced." She replies, "Me too, even though it's just a dream."

I freeze and ask, "You know that I'm dreaming?" She nods and replies, "Yeah hunny this is all just a dream, you know that. Just enjoy cuddling with me now because you're going to wake up soon."

I nod and cuddle into her arms. A few minutes later I hear an alarm sound and notice I'm back in my bed in the real world.

I shut off my alarm and lay thinking about how amazing experience was.