Ms.Venable

⚠️TW: Not eating & mention of self harm

Word count: 1,114
_____________________

Cudding in bed with my girlfriend I ask, "What if you into the sanctuary and I do or vis vista?" She answers playing with my hair, "If you get in, you're going, if I get in and you don't, we both stay here." I say, "No that's not fair. If I get in i'm not going." She replies, "Baby I will have the guards drag you out."

I respond tearing up, "Venny, you know my history of mental illness, I won't make it without you, you know that." She replies, "You have to promise me if I make you go, you will NOT kill youself." I don't say anthing and she raises her voice a little louding saying, "Promise me!" I reply, "Okay, I promise."
•••••••••••••

I walk into Ms.Venable's room after Michael telling me if I was one of the fortunate few or not. I ask walking up to her asking, "Did you get in?" A tear falls down her cheek as she shakes her head no. I say, "Me neither."
•••••••••••••

I'm at the end of my bed in my room putting my shoes on when Venny burts in my room and slams the door saying angrily, "You LIED to me Y/n?" I ask, "Bout what?" She replies huffy, "You know damn right what I am refereeing too."

I reply, "I told you if I got in and you didn't than neither of us got in." She responds, "And I TOLD YOU that I will have the guards DRAG you out of here, you're leaving tomorrow with the rest of the ones who got in. END OF STORY." She leaves and I start to cry.
•••••••••••••••••

The next day i'm in Mina's room arguing with her about me not going when she's telling me too, again. She says, "Y/n, don't make me say mean things to you to make you angry with me so you will go." I reply, "That's not going to work, I love you, i'm NOT leaving you."

She responds, "You're really selfish you know that, you have a chance to leave here and have a life and a better one and you won't take it. I've never been so mad at you before, get the FUCK out of my sight." I start to cry and hold my arms replies, " Wilhelmina please, please stop."

She walks up to me a slaps me across the face. I gasp and hold my cheek and say, "I, I never thought you would ever lay a hand on me." She yells for the guards and tells them, "Get her out of here."

They drag me towards the room where we're going to put our suits on to go outside. I put mine on while still crying. We walkout to the vehicle and get inside where I just stare into nothingness.
••••••••••••••••••

We arrive at the sanctuary and I look to see a big white building. We walk out of the vehicle and into the building where they is a room where we get our suits decontaminated before taking them off.

We're all assigned a room and a person there shows me mine. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I lay on my bed and cry till dinner time. Someone comes to my door to inform me to come out for dinner, the rule is everyone must go to all meals. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be.

I drag myself out of bed and look in the mirror to see my face all puffy and gross. I walk to the dinning hall and sit down in a chair on the corner. My plate infront of me is Salmon and green beans with a roll. I pull my knees up onto the chair and hug them.

I stare into nothingness again and don't even look at my plate. I have not appetite. I hear Coco asks, "What's wrong with her?" Mallory answers, "Her and Venable were secretly dating and she made her go so Y/n's just falling apart I guess."

When dinner is over, I walk back to my room to cut.
••••••••••••••••••

Three weeks later, I didn't eat anything the first week so they tubed me. Since I put up a fight and I constantly would try to take it out, they belted me down to the bed. So I just sit here now staring at the wall. If it weren't for the window telling me if it was day or night, I wouldn't even know how long i've been living like this.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Micheal's POV:

I leave in my protective suit to head towards outpost 3 to pick up some more people. I enter the building and am greeted my Ms.Venable. She asks, "What are you doing here?"

He replies, "I've come to pick up some more of you to bring. Luck you Ms.Venable get to join me this time. You should be thrilled. You'll get to see your darling Y/n again. Even though i'm not sure she wants to see you."

She asks, "What does that mean?" I respond, "Well you see, she hasn't eaten a damn thing so when she started passing out in the hallway, we had to stick an ng tube down her nose to get some calories into her. She put up quite a fight so we have her chained down to the bed. I've also seen the blood leak through her sweatshirt so basically she cuts herself a lot. She hasn't even said a word. Last time I heard her voice was when I told her she got in to leave here. Damn, I don't know what you said to her, but haha, you absolutely broke that girl."

Ms.Venable starts crying and repeating to herself, "Oh my god I did this! This is all my fucking fault!"
•••••••••••••••••

Y/n's POV:

Someone walks in my door and I continue looking at the ceiling. Probably someone here to change my tube bag again. I hear Ms.Venable's voice say while she cries, "Oh my god!" She rushes to my side and I sniffle turning my face away trying not to look at her.

She says so apologetically, "Baby, I'm so so sorry. I love you so much. Please look at me, I love you, i'm sorry." I reply lightly chuckling as I cry, "Well as you can see, I kept my promise, i'm not dead." She sobs and says, "I'm so happy you're not dead, I love you so much Y/n i'm so so sorry."

I say, "Come here, come hold me." She nods and puts her cane down cuddling into me side. I add, "I love you too."