Ms. Venable

⚠️TW: Smut & Shooting

Word count: 1,200
____________________

  The elevator doors open and I walk up to the front desk and the man asks, "What are you here for?" I reply, "Tell Wilhelmina Venable that Y/n Venable is here to see her." He asks, "Are you her sister?" I answer, "Wife." He looks shocked and taps the speaker to speak with her. She huffs asking, "Yes Gerald."

He answers annoyed, "Apparently your WIFE is here to see you." I roll my eyes at his comment. She says, "Send her in." I quickly walk away before he can say anything, fuck that guy.

I knock on her office door and hear an excited voice say, "Come in." I walk in with a big smile on my face. I shut the door behind me and walk up to her desk. She asks with a bright smile, "What is this?" I answer kissing her cheek and placing a takeout bag from Panera, "Lunch my love." She says, "Aww, thank you for coming to see me darling. My day has been rough but seeing you makes it all better."

I giggle and she scoots her chair out a bit and taps her lap. I sit down and put my head on her chest. I say pouting, "Bad Gerald." She chuckles responding, "Yes baby bad Gerald."

I say sticking two of my fingers up in the air, "There is actually a surprise part 2." She asks, "Oh is there?" I nod and unbutton my shirt a little to reveal to her that i'm wearing a dark purple lingerie set. She bites her lip and kisses my forehead. She says, "You know, I actually hungry for something else so i'll eat my panera later." I giggle and ask, "Oh, and what might that be, mommy?"

She helps me take off every item of clothing on my body and sits me on her lap so i'm straddling her thighs. She says, "Ahhh babygirl, you are just so incredibly beautiful. I love you so much." I blush reply, "I love you too mommy." She crashes her lips on mine and we makeout. We pull back a minute later and she begins sucking on my neck. Definitely making marks to claim me as hers which is so hot.

I let out a soft moan and she begins massaging my breasts. She pinches my nipples and I gasp. She moves her fingers down my stomach and onto my clit. She makes circles on it and I buck my hips saying, "Oh fuck mommy, ahhh!" She slides in two fingers and I lay my head in the crook of her neck.

  She pumps her fingers in and out of me as I ride them. She says, "Such a good girl for mommy." I feel my walls tighten and it's getting hard to ride her fingers so I ask, "Please please mommy, I need my release!" She whispers in my ear, "Let that pretty cum flow out all over my fingers babygirl, mommy wants to taste you."

  I let go and ride out my orgasm. I try to catch my breath and she takes out her fingers. I watch her suck my juices off of them and she let's out a moan. I sit back up and connect my lips with hers. She shoves her tongue inside my mouth making me moan.

  I say booping her nose, "I'm going to go get us some coffee, i'll be right back." She smiles as she pecks my lips, "I'll be here missing you." I hop off her lap and reply as I start putting my clothes back on, "I will be missing you too."

  Before walking out of the room, I wink at her and she chuckles. Shutting the door behind me, I walk into the break room. I grab paper coffee cups and place them next to the coffee maker. That's when I hear the first gunshot.

  I instantly drop to the ground. I shake, from me being so scared, and cover my mouth with my hand as I breath heavily. I move over to against the window and don't see anyone. A few minutes later, I see a man with a gun walking past the door and I take this chance, when he's out of my sight, to quietly and quickly run back to my Mina.

  I open the door and lock it when I close it. I quickly shut off the lights and start moving furniture infront of the door. I hear Mina ask panicked, "Honey, what's going on, what are you doing?"

  I grab a pillow from the couch and run to her desk where I pull her in for a passionate kiss. I'm full on crying at this point and say whispering, "Get underneath the desk and use this pillow to sit on. I'll join you and move the chair in so it looks like no one is under here, okay."

  She replies frightened, "You're scaring me." I respond grabbing a box of tissues and sitting under the desk, "Come on." She does so and I pull the chair in. I hear a gunshot near by and Mina eyes go wide now understanding the situation.

  I cling onto her as she silently cries and quietly say, "If you need to sniffle, here's a tissue." She nods and takes one. She says quietly putting her hand on my cheek, "I love you so much too."

  Ten minutes later, the door gets broken into and I hear a man's voice yell, "I know someone is in here, furniture doesn't move itself infront of doors. Come out before I have to come find you." I mouth to Mina, "I love you." She gives me a confused look as I slowly get up.

  She grabs onto my arm and I shake it off giving her an "it's okay" facial expression. I put my hands up as I put my knees on the ground. He asks, "Is there anyone else in here?" I answer, "No."

  Tell him facts, facts make it a little harder to shoot someone when you understand that they're also just human.

  I say, "My name is Y/n Venable. I'm y/age. I love to go to the movies with my wife, lay out by the pool, and pet my cat. I graduated highschool at (school your name) and my parents names are Marie and Wyatt. I have two younger siblings named Ava and Jackson."

  He slowly lowers his gun and I can hear the police running towards the opened door. He puts the gun in his mouth and points up before pulling the trigger. I gasp and sob as the cops run in and see me a mess and drag the guy out.

  A police women rushes to my side and say, "It's okay, you're safe now, it's okay." I say, "Mina, I need my Mina." I feel a hand on my back and turn around to see her. I hug her very tightly and she is now sobbing too. She says, "I love you with very fiber of my being, we're safe now, it's okay." I kiss her on the head and after answering their questions, we head home.