Ms. Venable

⚠️W for smut

I just wanted to say Ahh I love that lip bite so cute!!!!!!! The bent glasses is the cutest thing too!!!!!! I just love Sarah so much!!!!!🥰.    Okay back to it.

Word count: 903
______________________

  Mina has been working really hard lately and has put in a lot of extra hours at the robotics company she works for. She's finally done and back to regular hours so you suggested that the two of you go to a bar to celebrate with some drinks.

  You decided to meet up after work since you both get off only thirty minutes apart tonight. You just got out of the uber and are walking in.

  You sit down at the counter part of the bar and start with an order of a peach margarita. You're sipping away and looking at your phone when you start to look at the people dancing on the dance floor.

  Suddenly a man bumps into you and says, "Sorry pretty lady, didn't mean to bump into you, my apologies." You reply, "It's okay, have a good night." He responds, "Thanks you too."

  What you didn't notice was he slipped some viagra into your drink when he bumped into you.

  About ten minutes later you see Mina walk inside and you wave to her so she can see were you are. She sits next to you and smiles while saying, "Hey baby, how are you doing, how was work?"

  You reply after giving her a peck on the lips, "It was okay, I had some Karens I had to deal with but it's all good. I'm really glad to see you, I missed you all day."

  She replies puttin her hand on your thigh sweetly, "I missed you too." You ask, "How was yours?" She answers, "Not too bad, Mutt was off today so the two of them didn't cause too much chaos since there was only one of them which was nice."

  You ask, " Let's go dance, I just finished my drink anyway." She frowns and says, "Little one, I wish I could but you know I can't." I reply, "Yoi can if you stand on my feet and hold onto me."

  She asks, "Wouldn't that look a little strange." You say, "Mina I don't care, let's go." She smiles and follows me with her cane to the dance floor.

  The song DJ Got Us Fallin In Love by Usher is on. She hops onto my feet and wraps her hands around my neck resting her head on my shoulder.

  You move around a little and say, "See now isn't this nice." She replies slighly tearing up, "This was a good idea y/n, thank you, no one has ever cared for me as much for me as you have, I love you so much."

  You reply, "I love you so much, you deserve the world."

  A few songs later we head back to the bar and order drinks. Mina's now sipping on a Vesper and you're sipping a Vodka soda.

  You start to feel a warm tingling sensation down in your vagina, like hornyness. You start to shift around in your seat a little bit.

  Mina asks confused as to why your zoning out, "Honey are you okay?" Your just about to reply when the man from earlier sits next to you and asks, "You starting to feel good now princess?"

  You ask, "What?" He asks, "Did it work, are you ready for me now baby?" You ask, "Did, did you do something to my drink? Is that why I feel like this."

  Mina asks concerned, "What? Little one what's wrong?" You start hold back tear and yell at him and run off into the women's restroom, "Fuck off."

  You slide my back down the wall and hug my knees crying. Thankfully no one was in there because you hate when people see you cry who aren't your girlfriend. You feel so comfortable around her.

  Mina comes rushing in and sits doen infront of me asking, "Baby, tell me what's wrong." You reply sniffling, "He put something in my drink and now." You take her hand and place it on your wet thong.

  She frowns, "Oh little one, I'm so sorry. I'm so glad that I punched that creep." I chuckle and say, "Thanks." She kisses my head and says, "I'm going to lock the door and then take care of that for you."

  You protest, "No Mina you don't have to do that." She replies, "Please, I want to." You reply, "Okay, thank you."

  She gets up, locks the door, then sits back down infront of you again. She pecks your lips and starts rubbing your clit through your underwear.

  You lean your head back and say, "Ahh, that feels good." She moves your undies to the side and enters you with two fingers and you gasp.

  She speeds then up after awhile curling them to hit your g-spot while rubbing your clit with her thumb.

  You let out a long string of moans. She kisses your forehead and you say feeling your high approaching, "Mmmm, I'm going to come." She says, "Come for me baby." You come all over her fingers and she slows her pace down.

  She takes her fingers out of you and sticks them into her mouth. She moans as she says, "You always taste so good. Now let's continue this at home."