Billie Dean

⚠️Smut

Word count: 467
___________________

I'm about finished with my shower when I hear the shower curtain open. I look behind me to see my beautiful naked wife. She asks with a smile, "Mind if I join?" I respond blushing, "Nottt um at all." She chuckles and wraps her arms around my body from behind me. I see her naked all the time but still feel gay panicky everytime, she's so beautiful.

  She starts kissing my neck and I lightly moan. She brings her soft lips up to my ear and asks, "Would you like me to make you feel good darling?" I answer, "Please Billie."

  She gently pushes me up against the shower wall and presses her lips onto mine. She starts massaging both of my boobs and I moan into her mouth. She grabs my right leg and hooks it around her hip. She runs a hand down my stomach and runs a finger through my slit. I say, "OH!" She brings it up and sucks my arousal off of it as she keeps eye contact the entire time.

  She says, "You always taste so good princess." She plunges two fingers into me and I scream out in pleasure. She starts pumping them in and out of me hitting my g-spot everytime. I grip onto her shoulder and slam my head against the shower wall.

I start riding her them and yell, "Billie... Billie... oh god yes! Fu... fuck I feel so fucking full."

A few minutes later, I feel my orgasm approaching. Billie has memorized my "about to cum" face and whispers into my ear, "Cum for me babygirl." She bites my earlobe as I ride out my high. I feel myself squirt and Billie bringing her fingers up to her mouth to lick them.

She let's out a moan and says, cupping my center with her hand, "I love this cute little pussy of yours." I giggle and she chuckles.

I start feel dizzy and my legs collapse. Billie quickly catches me and says, "It's okay baby, your wifey's got you." She sees the lightheaded expression on my face and asks a bit worried, "Are you feeling alright darling?"

I answer closing my eyes, "Yeah um... I thi...think it's too hot in here for me." She turns off the water and places kisses my temple. She says, "Let me help you get dressed." I slightly nod and she helps me out of the shower and into a towel.

She carries me to the bed and lays down next to me, also in a towel, and runs her fingers through my wet hair as I say, "Thank you." She responds, "Of course honey." I say, "I love you." She replies moving closer so she can hold me, "I love you too, so much."