Billie Dean Howard 2/2

No warnings here. No smut but I still hope you enjoy the fighting stuff and the good ending❤️

You friends requested for a part 2 and I delievered. I hope you enjoy.😀

Word count: 716
_________________________

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I get up and grab my stuff. Just as I'm about to leave I hear Sally ask walking out of the bathroom, with a towel around her waist, "Baby we're you going? Are you leaving? God, I fucking knew it, you know they always leave, no one ever stays."

I kiss her forehead and reply, "I'm going to go get some of my stuff from my house and then I'll be back."

She scoffs and says rolling her eyes, "Yeah fucking right." I say putting down my stuff, "Hey, I promise, I'll leave my stuff here okay."

She nods wipping her tears. I pull her in for a hug and say, "I really like you Sally and it's okay with you I'd like to see where us goes."

She smiles and responds, "Me too." I walk out the door and Liz helps me with my car by letting me use a gas can. I get in and drive back home.

I walk in extremely nervous because I know she's home and I have no idea what's she's going to say.

Billie runs from the kitchen when she sees me and to the hallway. She says, "I can't fucking believe you. What I did was a mistake and didn't mean anything but what you did was just horrible, and to fucking tape it and make me watch it. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I reply walking upstairs toward our bedroom, "I'm just here to get some of my things." She asks following me, "So you're not going to say anything."

I reach the bedroom and turn around to say, "Fine, you want to talk about this? Let's talk. I did the same thing to you as you did to me. I wasn't planning on it, it just happened. I'm kind of sorry but I'm also kind of not. You're a traitor. I built a life with you and you betrayed me. How the fuck could you do that? How did it happen huh? Tell Billie, tell me! Was he mowing the lawn with his shirt off and it got you so hot that you decided to forget about me and fuck him? Huh? Tell me!"

She answers, "I'm sorry, it just happened. I love you and I still want to make this work." I roll my eyes and she throws me on the bed and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back not wanting to but not being able to stop myself.

She starts to touch my upper thigh and says, "Come on, you know I please you better than that whore."

I push her off and grab my suitcase from the closet and say while starting to pack, "Actually I haven't come that hard in a while."

She comes up behind me and starts kissing my neck. I move and say, "Billie stop, I'm done, this is clearly over."

She chuckles darkly, "What's the plan, living with THAT girl you screwed? You think she's going to be with you now?"

I reply putting up the last of my stuff in the suitcase, "Yeah actually, you know my car broke down and that's when I met her. Kind of sounds like fate huh, like she's the one I'm suppose to be with."

She responds as I zip up my suitcase and we walk down the stairs, "Wow, well then that girl throws you out, and you come crawling back to me, don't expect me to let you back in."

I reply walking out the door, "I'm going to speak with my lawyer, look out of some divorce papers in the mail."

I put my suitcase in the car and then get in and drive back to Sally. I walk into our room and she smiles and says while I hug her, "Wow you really came back!"

I cup her cheeks dropping my suitcase on the floor and say, "I said I would." She pulls me into a kiss and I melt into it. She replies, "I really like you too."