Mildred X Gwendolyn

⚠️Smut

Word count: 647
_________________

  I just clocked out of work and am walking towards Ms.Briggs's car. I see her already sitting in her car and I knock on the window. She motions for me to get in.

I sit down and shut the door behind me. I say, "Gwendolyn, I have something to say because it's been eating at me and then you can get grossed out and tell me to leave. Please let me finish and don't say anything till I am done speaking, please."

She nods and responds, Okay." I say nervously, "I, I love you, like i'm in love with you like I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since I first layed my eyes on you, I get this feeling of wanting to be by your side. I feel these butterflies when I think about you or see you that never goes away. I daydream at night of holding you in my arms and kissing your beautiful lips for the rest of time. Because of our homophobic society and my upbringing, I always tried to mash it down that I was a lesbian. But I can't do that anymore, I love you. I know you're going to say you think i'm gross and that you never want to talk to me again, but I had to tell you."

She places a hand on my knee and replies, "Mildred, I feel the exact same way, I love you too." I ask excited, "Really?" She smiles and reponds, "Really, I can't kiss you here, so why don't you get in your car and follow me to this women's bar where we can." I smile and reply, "I would love that!"
••••••••••••••••••

We arrive and once we park our cars, I head to her and knock on the window. She motions for me to come in and once I do, I instantly attach my lips to hers. We makeout for a while, stopping every so often to breathe.

We walk in and I see all the women drinking and dancing and instantly feel this safeness. We walk to the bar and sit down. We order drinks and talk for a while before getting up to dance.

  An upbeat song is playing so Gwendolyn twirls me around and we laugh. We continue dancing and having fun until a slow song starts to play. We move closer hold one another while we swing back and forth. We stare at eachother's lips and I connect my to her's.

  Later, we head towards the car and Gwendolyn pushes me against the door and attaches her lips to mine. I let out a moan and once we break the kiss for air, she says, "I love kissing you." I bite my lip and smile replying, "I love kissing you too."

  We get into the backseat of the car and can't wait till we get back to the motel, we have to have eachother right here right now.

  She unzips my dress and takes slides it off. She says, "You're so beautiful." I blush and she attaches her lips to neck. I let out a moan as she slides off my underwear and rubs my clit with her fingers. I gasp and say, "Mmmhh, ahhhh, Gwendolyn!"

  She starts sucking on my neck now and slides two fingers inside me and I throw my head back and say as I pull on her hair, "Ahh, yes, mmhhhh, fuck, fuck!" I feel some pressure in my lower abdomen and say, "Gwendolyn, i'm coming!" She brings her face to mine and says, "Let go for me Mildred." I feel a wave of pleasure throughout my whole body and my legs shake as my mouth hangs open but no sound comes out.

  I calm my breathing and say, "I love you so much." She responds, "I love you too, move in with me." I nod replying, "Okay!"