Sally

⚠️ Warning for Smut & Rape

  I walk into the hotel Cortez and to the front desk to see if a room was available. The lady in glasses hands me a key to my room, room 64.

  I head into the elevator and press the floor number. Once I'm in my room I take out my razor blade from my bag and head to the bathroom.

  I made a few cuts on my thighs and clean it up. I feel like someone is watching me so I look to my left. A women with blonde hair and an edgy look says, "Hi baby girl, it looks like you have an addiction. Bad news for you, he noticed."

  I ask, "How did you get in here?" She answer with a laugh, "I'm a ghost you stupid bitch." Next thing I know she grabs my hand and drags me to the bed and throws me down on it.

  I yell, "Let me go!" She says, "I'll let you go, but just know you aren't free." She sits in the chair next to the bed and lights a cigarette.

  I give her a confused look then I look above me to see a scary demon. He pulls my jeans and underwear down and puts the drill dildo inside of me.

  I scream so loud from the fear and pain. He keeps going in and out of me until I eventually bleed out. I feel myself slip into darkness.

  I wake up God only knows how long later, stuck inside a mattress? Yeah, a literal mattress. Like someone actually cut a hole into a mattress somehow and throw my unconscious body inside of it. I thought I had died but I guess not. Because if I did I'd be in like heaven or something.

  I try so desperately to get out but I can't. I then see the familiar women get on top of me and say, "Hi baby girl, you've been though a lot today, so I let you sleep, but now it's playtime."

  She picks up my face and kisses me. I really wanted to pull away and not kiss her back but I had to give in, she's so beautiful."

  She shoves her tongue into my mouth. She eventually pulls away and smiles. She says, "Good girl." She asks, "Mommy's so wet for you. Can you let mommy sit on your face and you can eat me out?"

  I nod and she smiles while taking off her black thong. She lowers her pussy onto my face and I lick her clit. She lets out a moan. I lick up her slit before diving into with my long tongue.

  She says, "Yes baby girl, just like that, you tongue fuck mommy so good!" A few minutes later she comes into my mouth and I lick up all her sweet cum.

  She gets up and moves back down to the middle of the bed and grabs my hand from inside the mattress and puts it on her clit. She says, "If you make mommy come with your fingers this time, mommy might make you feel good after."

  I rub fast circles on her clit and pumps two fingers inside of her. I curl them to hit her g-spot and she comes undone within a few minutes.

  She says, "Such a good girl for mommy." She pulls me out of the mattress and says, "Alright stay there honey, I'm going to go get a strap on from the closet."

  I sit on my elbows waiting for her to return. She climbs back on the bed and we take off eachothers clothes. She hooks on the strap and says, "Tell me you love me. Tell me you love me and I will make you come so fast."

  I reply, "I love you mommy." She lightly laughs and circles my clit to get me even more wet than I already am, which is probably not possible. She shoves herself inside of me and pumps in and out. I moan and yell, "Yes, God, Yes."

  She says, "Oh yeah you're such a fucking slut. You're mommy's dirty whore aren't you baby. Fucking tell me you belong to me and no one else!"

  I say trying to catch my breath, "Yes mommy, I'm yours all yours." I reach my high and come all over the strap. She takes it out of me and licks my pussy clean and says, "You taste so fucking good. Now suck my dick and taste youself baby, clean up your mess."

  She laughs as she sees my head bob up and down on the toy. I finish and she throws it on the floor. She lays down on the mattress and we cuddle naked. She laughs, "You're mine forever now."

____________________
A/N: Hi hope this wasn't too creepy. I wanted to do a chapter with Sally as her crazy side of her personality. Hope you liked it.

Word count: 826