Ms.Venable

⚠️ TW: Sucide attempt & Self Harm

Word count: 647
__________________

You and Ms.Venable, the leader of the outpost, decided a few weeks ago to use eachother for sex. You fell in love with her and have never said anything.

Ms. Mead's POV:

I got to Y/n's door to wake her up and as per usual, I see her face tear stained and puffy. Why does this girl cry herself to sleep very night, damn?

I knock on Ms.Venable's door and once I hear her say come in I walk into her room. She's at her vanity putting up her hair and she says, "Yes Ms.Mead."

I reply, "Every morning when I go to wake everyone up, I notice Y/n looking like she's cried herself to sleep. Now, I usually don't care about these people but she's so nice that it's just been bothering me so i'd thought i'd at least address it to you."

She says, "Thank you, i'll talk to her." I nod responding, "Thank you." I leave her room and start walking to the dinning room.

Y/n's POV:

I get back from lunch and see a note placed on my desk. I pick it up and start reading.

Dear Y/n,

I need to see you in my room, we need to talk.

I smile at the thought of being able to see her but quickly become nervous about what she wants to speak to me about. I walk towards her room and knock on the door walking in when I hear a come in.

I see her sitting in a chair by the fireplace and I say, "You wanted to see me Ms.Venable." She answers, "Yes please sit." I sit down in the chair across from her.

She says, "I'm cutting off our sleeping together deal. It seems that you are crying youself to sleep and I just have one question, have you fallen in love with me?"

I stay silent and she asks, "Well?" I reply tearing up, "Yes, but it's okay I don't mind being the one who gets hurt." She sighs and responds, "But I don't want to be the one who hurts you so deals off." I nod and get up. I walk out of the room and back into mine.

Walking into the bathroom, I start sobbing and grab my razor from underneath the sink. I've been clean since i've gotten here, mostly because Ms.Venable would notice if we were sleeping together, because I would be naked. But now we're not.

I take off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. I sit down on the side of the bathtub and bring the razor up to my thigh. I start slicing. After a few minutes, I can't manage to stop myself and I don't want to so I keep slicing. At this point I can almost see my bone. I start to feel dizzy but keep going until I lose consciousness.

I wake up in a bed in the hospital room seeing Ms.Venable pacing. She sees my eyes open and runs to my side. She cries and says, "Why did you do that?" I reply, "I'm sorry." She says, "Fuck! This is all my fault! I was going to tell you my feeling for you but got to scared and because of that, I almost lost you."

I ask confused, "You feel the same way?" She holds my hand and nods. I look down at my leg to see it all bandaged up. She says, "Your leg is going to hurt for a while and you will need crunches. You skinned yourself really badly."

I say, "I'm really sorry, I was so mad at myself, I couldn't stop." She wipes her tears and replies, "It's okay, I'm just glad you're okay." I say, "I love you." She smiles and responds, "I love you too little one."