Billie Dean Howard

⚠️Warning for smut

There is this song on spotify, it's from a tiktok I saw, where it very beautifully talks about wlw together and I really like it, it's so cute.

  Totally recommend constellations by Jade LeMac if you want to add somemore gay stuff to your playlist.

Word count: 1,147
____________________
I had just gotten out of your car, which I had parked in the school parking lot, and I'm now walking into the school. Every morning me and my friend group hangout in the cafeteria before class since we are all too busy after school on the weekdays to see eachother.

I walk into the cafeteria bypassing all the kids just standing in the middle of the hallways and sit next to my four friends Ana, Alex, Alison, and Jake. They're all straight and dating eachother.

Seeing your friends together with there partners makes me wish me and my girlfriend could be out and about holding hands in public but I can't since she's my english teacher and if anyone found out that wouldn't be just frowned apon, she could lose her job.

Alison says, "Y/n don't you just think Ms. Howard is so annoying, she assigns so much homework and is so strict." I reply, "Well she is your only AP class so yeah I mean she's going to assign more homework than any of your other teachers and you're always sleeping during class that's why she's the reason your always in detention."

She rolls her eyes and says, "It's easier though to be you, you're the favorite of her." I respond, "Not really, I wouldn't say so." It's very obvious that I am but I try to deny it so nothing looks suspicious. They know I'm gay so they could figure it out at some point.

They're all very accepting which is great. Jake literally has two moms, which I think is so cool! Alison laughs and replies, "Everytime she makes a seating chart, your desk is always next to hers and she's always catch her looking at you during class which is weird."

Why is Ally looking at Billie during class, how else would she know that Billie looks at me? Shut up Y/n, she's straight, you're just being jealous for no reason.

I respond, "I don't know." Jake changes the subject and we start talking about something else. The bell rings and we say our goodbyes and head to our first period.

Third period is up and that's my favorite part of the day, Ms. Howard's class, not just because we're seeing eachother and I love to look at her beautiful face for ninety minutes, but also because I love English class so much I want to be a writer.

I walk over to my seat and sit in it. I grab my things out of my bag and place them on the desk. Ms. Howard starts talking to us about how today's class is going to be spend finishing our paper.

She sits down at her desk and I reread my first three paragraphs to refresh my memory from two days ago so I can write the next few paragraphs.

About five minutes in, I feel a vibration in my underwear. It's low but I know I felt it. I'm so confused. I feel it again a minute later and it's turned up a little higher, so much that I have to hold in a moan.

I look up at Billie and she's wearing a smug look on her face, I guess she slipped a tiny vibrator thing into my new underwear for the day after we had sex this morning.

My parents are out of town on business since they work for a company they own so I've been sleeping over at Billie's. They own a lingerie business which is not fun to explain to your friends when you're eight years old.

I feel the vibrations go up and I put my hand over my mouth in a way to attempt to look subtle, but literally the other teens aren't looking. What do they have to look at me for? I start clenching my thighs together.

Ten minutes later, I can't take it anymore and I ask to go to the restroom. I can't actually get off in the bathroom since there are kids in there vaping so I head to this empty closet.

I open the door and limp over to the gymnastics mat, since my wetness at this point is dripping down my thighs, and slip off my jeans.

I lay back with my knees in the air and start to rub my clit with my fingers sliding my thong to the side. I bite my lip to try not to moan so loud. I shove two fingers inside me and pump them quickly in and out of me. Billie's name slips from my lips a few times. I feel my high approach and release. I sigh and feel so much better.

I hear someone open the door and freak out pulling my knees into my chest and hear, "It's okay sweetie, it's just me." It was Billie. She adds, "Baby you ran off, I guess I teased you too much."

I nod. She says, "Sorry babygirl, let me make it up to you." She sits on the floor next to you and says putting her hand on your thigh, "Open."

I open my legs and she pulls down my underwear. She pulls a thong out of her pocket and says softly smiling, "For when I'm done with you. A new pair, I didn't sneak anything into it this time, promise."

I reply, "Thank you, mommy." She smiles and says while starting to rub my clit with her fingers, "God babygirl, I love it when you call me that. Oh wow, so wet."

  She slips two fingers in while occasionally rubbing my clit with her thumb. I gasp and let out a string of moans. She curls her fingers to hit my spots and after I cum she leans down, puts her face over my pussy, and licks up all of my juices.

  She sits back up and after giving me some time to recover, I sit up and hungerly and passionately kiss her sweet lips.

She says, "Ready to head back? Don't worry, I'm going to make it up to you tonight for teasing you today." She winks and after you put your new underwear on and your jeans, you both walk back to the classroom.

_____________________
AN: Don't worry I don't actually want to be a writer 😆. I know I'm not that good but I like to so I do.😅

Hope you have a good day, hope your mental illnesses, if you have some, are better today and that you've eaten and drank some water. Hydration is good for you, go drink water, right now! 🙂😅