Ms.Venable

⚠️ TW: Sucide attempt & Panic attack

Word count: 711
_______________________

Y/n POV:

I'm laying in bed toss and turning. I look at the digital clock on my night table, 3:45pm. I wipe my tears and grab my phone walking into the kitchen.

I lay down on the ground and hug my knees. I start sobbing and dial my girlfriend's number. I get a voicemail so I leave one. I'm not surprised, we're in an argument right now, she's mad at me and probably doesn't want to talk.

Mina's POV:

I'm typing away at my laptop at work when I hear my phone ring. I look and see the caller is y/n. I roll my eyes and ignore her call. Two minutes later I hear a ding to see she left a voicemail.

I decide to at least listen to it, even though it's probably just her apologizing and telling me to pick up the phone. I hit play and put it up to my ear.

Hi Wilhelmina, um, I just want to call to say that I love you, I really do, and that I'm sorry for always inconveniencing you. I love you so much, bye.

My blood runs cold and I freeze. I know she's struggled with mental illness in the past and know what she's about to do. I quickly try to call her but keep getting a voice mail. I scream, "DAMN IT!"

I grab my cane and quickly run to my car. I start crying and try to drive as fast as possible to her and hope that I'm not too late.

Y/n's POV:

I stand up and stare at the kitchen cabinet. I take a deep breathe and grab a water bottle from the fridge. I open the cabinet and start taking a few bottles of pills, throwing them on the floor when I'm done.

I drop to the floor and sob harder. I lay down on the cold floor and slowly get it together and just cry waiting for the pills to make me fall asleep and hopefully never wake up.

Mina's POV:

I get out of my car and hurry to the door. I unlock the door with shaky hands. I get into the house and scream, "Y/N!"

I see her laying on the kitchen floor staring into nothing. I kneel next to her and shake her trying to get her attention saying, "Y/n please, please look at me, I can't lose you please, i'm sorry!"

She doesn't, she's too out of it. I reach into my phone and call for an ambulance. After getting off the phone I see she passed out and I scream, "Y/N NO WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Y/N POV:

I wake up to hearing a loud beeping machine and look around to see i'm in a hospital. Remembering why i'm here I start crying and start hyperventilating out of the overwhelming feeling of guilt.

Mina's sleeping in the chair next to me and wakes up to me gasping for air and sobbing. She tries to hold my hand saying, "It's okay." I yell feeling so guilty and embarrassed, "Please get out." She does and a nurse comes in.

She sees me having a panic attack and says try to distract me, "Hey breathe okay, it's okay. What's one of you favorite places to be?" I answer shaking and sobbing, "The beach."

She says, "Tell me what you like about it." I get distracted and start thinking of what happened and she says, "No, no, remember the beach okay, what do you like about it."

I answer, "I like swimming in the waves and laying in a beach chair feeling the warm sun on my skin." She says, "Good good. I like the beach too." I start to feel myself calming down.

She asks, "Would you like me to bring her back in?" I nod and she leaves. Mina walks back in and sits back in the chair. She holds my hand and I say, "I'm sorry, i'm so so sorry."

She cries harder replying, "No no, it's okay, i'm sorry, I love you i'm sorry." She climbs into the bed with me and holds me as I say, "I love you too."