Diane Sherman 2/2

⚠️TW: Eatin disorder

AN: As promised, here is part 2. I hope you enjoy and it's comforting to you friends.

Word count: 812
___________________

We just got back from the doctor's and as we walk through the door I say annoyed, "That doctor is wrong Diane, maybe we should go to a different one. I don't have an eating disorder. Just a little disordered eating, i'm fine."

She hugs me from behind and starts tearing up again replying, "It's more than just disordered eating my love. I heard you answering his questions. You weren't lying per say to him but down lowing how often you participate in these behaviors you use that are part of Anorexia Nervosa. Please promise me you'll go to the therapist he recommended, please. I love you and just don't want you to continue to get more sick."

I respond, "Fine, i'll go, promise. And I love you too." You kisses the top of my head and says, "Thank you darling."
••••••••••

Two days later Diane and I are sitting at the dinning room table and i'm staring down at my eggs with toast. I don't feel like eating at all. Don't give in, don't be weak, remember fat lasts longer than flavor.

I say taking an annoyed deep breath in and out, "The meal plan she gave me was ridiculous. It's way too many calories. I don't want to gain weight. Eating this much will definitely make me. I'm not going backwards, I put in hard work to get this small."

She scoots her chair to right beside me and responds, "I won't ask you to eat everything. Just please try to eat almost half of it for me, okay." I start tearing up. I say chocking on a sob, "I don't want to gain weight."

She kisses my face and replies, "I know you don't see what I see. I know you don't see you're a few pounds underweight, but I want you to get better, I want you to be healthy, I love you. Gaining a little weight doesn't make you less beautiful it's going to help you feel better. You won't be so exhausted and dizzy all the time."

I ask, "Can I sit in your lap while I try?" She nods and smiles. She helps me sit on her lap and I pick up my toast with strawberry jelly and take a fee bites. She strokes my hair and says, "I'm so proud of you. I know it's hard but you are doing a good job." I take a few more bites before putting it down to put some eggs on my fork.

I bring it up to my mouth and chew. I swollow and take a few more bites before putting down my fork and resting my head on her chest. She says, "I'm so proud of you baby. Do you want to get your mind off of it and watch tv while we cuddle?" I nod and we move over to the couch after she puts our plates in the sink.
•••••••••••

I'm getting ready for bed and i'm start taking my clothes off to change into my pj's when I see my body in the corner of my eye in the mirror. I move towards the mirror and start body checking. I suck in my stomach and let it go back to normal. I put my hands on it and tear up. I look at my thighs that only barely touch and feel disgusting.

Diane comes out of the bathroom and walks up to me. She puts her arms around me and I quickly snap at her, "Get off me!" She lets go and back up with a startled expression. Tears run down my face as I put my arms around my stomach and suck it in trying to hid it.

I say crying, "Stop looking at me, i'm gross!" She starts crying and replies, "Please don't listen to those thoughts. I love you and your body is beautiful." I shake my head no and she says, "Please get into bed and i'll prove it to you that your body is beautiful. I'll place kissing all over it. Please I love you." I slowly nod and we make our way to the bed.

She takes her pj's off leaving her in her underwear and bralette too. We get underneath the covers and she places kisses all over my body just as she said. I smile and start to feel s little better. We places a kiss on my lips and says, "I love you. I'll help you get better and feel better, okay, i'm here." I hold her and reply, "I love you too, thank you for putting up with me." Diane responds, "I don't put up with you, you are not a burden." I nod and we fall asleep in eachother's arms.