Cordelia

⚠️Tw for Homophobia & Self harm

You've just finished practicing magic in the greenhouse and now you're heading up to your bedroom when you stop and Madison's door because some girls and in there talking and you heard your name come up.

You can hear perfectly what there saying since the door is slightly open. You hear Madison, "God, I know Y/N is just so quiet. Like she's so annoying. She just hangs out with Cordelia all the time is so weird."

Zoe says, "I think she like likes her so something." Madison replies, "Ew like she's a lesbian?" They laugh and you try to hold in your tears but fail. Another girl says, "Yeah and she could definitely lose some lbs's."

You run to your room and grab your hidden blade when you reach your bathroom.

Your sobs at this point are so loud your not sure how anyone can't hear you. You make so many cuts on your forearm that you start cutting the top of your arm since there's no more room.

You hear a light knock on the door and a, "Honey, are you okay, open the door please" from Cordelia, you recognize her voice.

You reply back, "No go away!" She uses her magic to open the door and gasps and bring her hands to her mouth when she sees what your doing.

She starts to cry and says getting a washcloth, "Here let's get you cleaned up."

After, we sit on my bed and asks, "Honey what happened that made you want to hurt yourself?"

I tear up and answer, I heard some of the girl made fun of me for some things and it just made me really upset."

She hugs me and says, "Oh honey, I'm so sorry, I will definitely talk to the girls. Can I ask if you've done this before?"

I slowly nod my head yes and she responds, "I want you to promise to come to me if you ever feel like that again." I say, "Yes Cordelia I promise." She kisses my forhead

______________________
I just wanted to say thank you for 10,000 reads and to make sure you stay hydrated and eat enough today :) okay bye :)

Word count: 372