Lana

⚠️Tw for Smut

*I'm excited, I have written in a they/them NB character😀

*I also wanted to add that this is set in modern day in a psychiatric hospital and Y/n and Lana are older teens.

Word count: 792
___________________________

I'm across the room from Lana playing Uno with my friend Ash, and kicking there ass, when they say waving there hand in my face, "Earth to Y/n. Hello?"

I look over and ask, "What?" They respond, "Are you going to go, or are you just going to keep staring at her." I answer putting down a blue 4, "Oh, sorry."

They ask, "Why do you tell her you like her, the worst she can say is that she doesn't feel the same way." You reply, "Actually, the worst she can say is ew. It would also be akward from then on because we're roommates."

  They say, "Just do it." I playfully roll my eyes, "Oh nike." They chuckle saying, "Don't make me push you over there." I answer getting up out of my chair, "Fine, fine, I'm going."

  I walk over towards Lana who is sitting on the floor in the corner reading. I ask, "Can I sit?" She nods and closes her book. I sit down next to her.

  I ask, "Hi, so I will be taking my shower tonight not tomorrow morning since it's freezing cold in the morning, you'll be happy because that means that before bed it will smell like my bath and body works lotion that you like so much."

  She chuckles, "Yeah, thanks, your lotion does smells so good." I ask, "So, are you seeing any girls back at home?" She shakes her head and I say, "I'm not either and was wondering if maybe we could see eachother."

  She replies with a slight giggle, "I would like that." She grabs my hand and holds it. We stare into eachothers eyes for a minute before one of the nurses call for dinner time.

  After I finish my skin care after my shower, the nurse calls for lights out. Lana turns off the lights and we both sit down on my bed and talk for a while.

  I get lost in her beautiful brown eyes for a while and then hear her ask, "What are you thinking about?" I reply, "About how I would really like to kiss you." She smiles and says, "I would really like that." She leans in and attaches her lips to yours.

  She moves her tongue to your teeth asking for permission which you gladly give. She begins to slide her right hand to your joggers and plays with the top band, since she can't play with the drawstring because they have to be removed because of the safty rules.

  You say breaking the kiss, "Lana." She replies, "Yes." You ask, "I haven't, um, done this before, I still really want to, it's just that I'm nervous."

  She cups your face with her hand and replies, "That's okay, I'll go really slow." You nod and she puts her fingers inside of your underwear touching your labia saying, "These are the lips."

  She runs her finger up and down your slit saying, "This is your wetness." She touches your clit saying, "This is the clit." You gasp at how good it feels for her to touch you.

  She makes circles on your clit. You say, "Oh wow, that feels really good." She chuckles and then slowly inserts a finger since you saying, "And this, is the opening."

  She rubs fast circles on your clit with her thumb while starting to pump her finger in and out of you. You let out soft moans since you're trying to be quiet, the walls are pretty thin.

  She says, "Wow you are so beautiful like this." You ask, "Please add another." She replies inserting another finger, "As you wish." You start to ride her fingers. A few minutes later you say, "Oh, Oh Lana, I'm coming."

  She smiles and respond, "Come for me Y/n." As your orgasm washes over you, she slows down her fingers. You come all over them and she takes them out and sucks the cum off of them.

  She says, "You did so well, I'm so proud of you." She kisses the top of your head. You both hear the door knob wiggling so Lana jumps up and runs to sit on her bed.

  A nurse walks in and says, "Ladies, get to sleep, okay." We nod and I'm hiding my face so she can't tell that I'm currently recovering from just being fucked.

  She closes the door and Lana says getting underneath her covers, "Goodnight Y/n, sleep well." I reply doing the same, "You too, goodnight."