Diane Sherman part 3/3

⚠️Tw for rape, cutting

Word count: 834
_____________________
I hear the shower turn off and quickly hang up and put the phone back and try to look like I'm sleeping underneath the covers.

He walks into the room and says, "Well, I'm pretty horny again, open those legs for me princess."

I sniffle and tear up but obey knowing the gun is near and I really don't want him to use it on me. I need to see Diane again, I love her so much.

He tears off the covers and removes his towel. He starts giving himself a hand job and once he's hard, he shoves it inside me. He cums a few times before something breaks the door open.

We both look over and it's a few cops with guns pointed at him. One says, "Get off of her now!" He pulls out of me and puts his hands up in the air.

I turn on my side and curl up into a ball hyperventilating. They put a robe on him and cuff him. They walk him out of the room and a police women hands me a robe and says uncuffing me with a really sharp knife from her pocket, "It's okay, we got him, he can't hurt you anymore, you're safe now. You're girlfriend will meet us at the hospital, you'll get to see her very soon."

I nod and see two emt's with a gurney walk in the room. They help me on it and put me into the ambulance.

Once they wheel the gurney into a room in the ER, I see Diane running in and to my side. She yells crying and looking relieved, "Oh thank goodness!"

She asks, "Sweetie, can I hold your hand?" You nod and see holds your left hand with both of hers.

A few hours later when they move me to a patient room, I hear Diane ask one of the nurses, "Why isn't she speaking yet? Please tell me she's going to speak again soon."

The nurse replies reassuring her, "It's a trama response, don't worry, she'll most likely be talking again soon, just give her some time."

Three weeks later, I'm finally home and curled up in bed with Diane. It's a beautiful sunny morning and I can hear the birds chirping.

I get up and go downstairs to make some coffee. A few minutes later, I can her come down the stairs. She stands behind me and wraps her arms around my body and kisses my neck saying, "Good morning baby."

I turn around and respond, "Morning honey." I grab my coffee and she starts to make us some breakfast.

A few hours later, Diane mentions that she is going to the bank and asks if you will be okay here for a while and I say that I will.

She heads out and I watch a movie on the couch. About fiveteen minutes later, I get up to use the bathroom. When I'm finished and am washing my hands, I see the carving of Cameron's name on my thigh, since I'm wearing shorts, and start to think about what happened.

I dry my hands and my breathing quickens and I start to feel like I'm panicking. Not thinking, I run upstairs to Diane and I's bathroom, grab a shaving razor, and rip it apart.

I grap a peice and start to cut my thigh up and down so I can't see his name as much anymore. Once I'm done, realizing what I had just done, I drop the razor and throw my hands over my mouth. I sit there for a few minutes just watching the blood flow down my leg and drip onto the pink shower mat.

I start sobbing and a few minutes later I hear Diane walk through the door. I scream out, "DIANE!" I hear her run up the stairs and see her run into the bathroom.

She sees my leg and her mouth drops open. I say through sobs, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking, I just wanted him OFF of me."

She pulls me into a hug not caring about the blood on her clothes and says, "It's okay babygirl, I love you, it's okay." She grabs a towel and helps me to stop the bleeding. Once she helps me clean the wound, she watches the movie with me, while cuddling, and stroking my hair and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

Two months later, Diane is making lunch and asks, "Hey baby do you want something to eat? I'm making pasta salad." I shake your head no answer, "No thanks darling, I gotta go to my therapy appointment but I'll see you after."

She nods and kisses me on the lips before you go saying, "I love you, see you later." I wave by and walk out of the house to my car. I hop in and turn the car on. I back out of the driveway and head to my appointment.