Ally

⚠️Warning for Smut

Oh wow thank you for 45k reads, I'm really glad to see you friends like what I write bc I like to and it's fun to be able to share it with others and see all the funny comments, you guys are awesome.😀❤️

Word Count: 512
____________________

  It's 9pm and you and Ally are watching a movie in bed together before you go to sleep. You're cuddling and when a sexy scene comes on between to two ladies in the movie, you start to get horny.

  You subconsciously grind yourself on Ally's thigh. You can hear Ally lowly chuckle and you look to realize what you're doing and stop saying, "Oh Ally, I'm sorry, I didn't, um, even notice I was doing that."

  She leans in to whisper in my ear, "Keep going babygirl, I like it." You pick you where you left off. You aren't even paying attention to the movie anymore just at how good you're feeling.

  You let out tiny moans and pick up your pace. She whispers, "Come for me honey." You feel yourself reach climax and you hold Ally's body tight as you come down from your high. You say, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Ally!"

  Ally says, "Good girl, you did so well for me. Now get on your back and let me properly fuck you."

  You do as she says and she gets out of the bed and grabs a strap on from the closet and returns to the bed with a smirk on her face. She puts it on and leans in to kiss your lips so passionately.

  She stops and takes off your soaked short and thong. She asks, "Ready pumpkin?" You nod eagerly and reply, "Yes please fuck me!"

  She lines up the toy at your entrance and slowly pushes herself inside you. You gasp and let out a loud moan.

  Once you've adjusted to it's size she slowly start to pump in and out of you. She says as she speeds up, "I love you so much, you are SO incredibly beautiful like this!"

  You sit up to pull her into a heated kiss as she now is starting to also circle your clit.

  A minute later it's getting harder for her to pump the toy into you and she rubs faster circles on your clit. Just as you're about to come undone, she stop and takes it out of you.

  You grunt and ask, "Ally, why?" She takes the strap on off and moves her body down to meet your center and says, "I want to make you cum myself."

  She shoves her tongue inside you and continues the circles on your clit and with your fingers in her hair, you push her head closer to your dripping cunt.

  You come undone and she licks you clean. You moves back up to your face and kisses you so you can taste yourself on her tongue.

  You say, "Oh wow Ally, that was amazing!" She chuckles and replies, "Oh, we're not done." She starts to kiss your neck and you smile.