Ms.Venable 2/2

⚠️TW: Talk of Sucide, self harm scars, being sedated & sucidal thoughts

Word count: 868
_______________

Cierra's POV:

I'm sitting with my study group at starbucks when I get a call. I answer it to feel my stomach drop. My friend, Karter, asks, "What's wrong?" I say to the person on the other end of the phone, "Okay thank you." I slowly end the call and put my phone on my lap replying, "Y/n tried to kill herself."

I knew she was in so much pain when her and Ms.Venable broke up, but I never, I never thought, she was hurting this much. I feel so bad, was there something I could've done?

Y/n's POV:

I wake up and look around to see that i'm in a hospital and hospital bed. The room is dark and the door is open. Looking at the clock, it looks like i've been out for five hours. I start crying.

Fuck i'm so embarrassed! How did that not fucking work? I've got to get the fuck out of here! I need to make sure I stay dead this time.

I reach my left arm over to take out my IV and then start taking the rest of the wires off. I get out of the bed and start walking out of my room and towards the doors. I hit the button on the side for the doors to open and a few nurses run up to me and hold me back.

I cry harder and yell, "Let me go! I need to get out! It didn't work! I need it to work!" A nurse walks up to me with a syringe and sedates me.

My body goes limp and they drag me back to my bed where they restrain my arms and legs. I try to get out of them but give up and accept defeat as I begin to sob.

  A while later, they ask me if Cierra can come in and I shake my head no. I'm too embarrassed and too upset to see anyone right now.

Cierra's POV

  She's not ready to see anyone yet so I take a seat on the row of chairs and wait. I see Ms.Venable in the corner of my eye crying and stand up. I walk over to her and sit down. I hand her a tissue and she says, "This is all my fault! I can't leave, I can't see her but I just can leave. I need to be near her and know what's happening."

  I reply, "It is your fault and me too, I also just can't leave." She looks up at me surprised and asks, "Wait what?" I answer, "If you had just made the right decision, this wouldn't have happened. I don't know if I can ever forgive you but i'm going to be civil with you right now for Y/n's sake."

  She says, "I didn't make the right decision, you're right and you shouldn't forgive me. I hate myself, it is all my fault."
••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV:

  The only person I have left is Cierra. I feel guilty I couldn't just live for her. I couldn't Mina leaving me was too much, I couldn't breathe or do anything, I need it all to stop. It was so pathetic of me to be total dead inside for a long ass time all because of a break up, I mean she obviously didn't have that overwhelming feel of sadness that I felt. I deserve to die. I'm so pathetic.

Hours later, the door swings open and Mina rushes to my side. The few nurses follow her and say, "Ma'am, ma'am, you need to leave." She looks over at me and I tell the nurses, "It's okay." One asks, "Ms.y/l/n, are you sure?" I tear up and respond, "Yeah."

Mina sits down in the chair next to me and cries. She says broken, "Thank you for letting me stay. I'm so sorry baby, i'm sorry this is my fault. I regret my decision and this week has been the hardest one of my life." I cry harder but don't respond.

She lifts up her sleeve and my eyes widen at the cuts on her arm. She says, "I've felt so horrible about this. I've, i've never had to urge to do something like this before. I just can't stop myself, i'm so angry at me for what I did to you. I don't give a fuck about what your parents throw at me y/n, I love you and want to be with you if that's what you still want."

Before she rolls her sleeve back up I take her arm and place kisses on the cuts. I reply, "I love you too Mina. I'm sorry you hurt yourself. Can you come hold me?" She asks, "So is that a yes on being my girlfriend again?" I nod and she slightly smiles and crawls into the bed with me.

We wrap our arms around eachother and she brings me into a soft kiss. She strokes my cheek and says, "Get some sleep honey, i'll be right here when you wake up." I nod and close my eyes.