Cordelia

⚠️TW: Insomnia, depression & slight mention of smut in the beginning

Word count: 603
__________________

It's a little after twelve at night and Delia and I are watching a movie in bed while snuggled underneath the covers. We get a little hungry so I go downstairs to make popcorn.

  I grab the bag from the pantry and put it into the microwave for two minutes, as instructed on the box. Once it's done, I put it into a large bowl and walk back up the stair toward me and Cordelia's room.

  I'm tired so I go to walk in to a few doors before mine, which is Zoe and Madison's room. I open the door and see Madison pounding into her with a strap on. Zoe moans and Madison asks, "Oh yeah you like that you little slut, huh?"

  I go to shut the door and Madison sees me and asks, "Hey Y/n sweetie, wanna join us?" I quickly shut the door and shiver. I walk into our room and close the door.

  I walk toward the bed and while getting into it Cordelia asks, "What's wrong Y/n, you look like you've seen a ghost?" I reply, "Just um, saw Madison and Zoe doing things I wish I could unsee."

  She chuckles and says, "Aw, it's okay baby." She pulls me into her and grabs a peice of popcorn."
•••••••••••

We've been in bed for three hours now and I keep tossing and turning. I can't sleep. I never sleep anymore. I've struggled with my mental health since I was a teenager. It was much better but now for some reason I'm slipping.

I slowly get out of the bed and head downstairs. I very gently open the front door of the coven and walk out closing the door behind me. I lay down on a patch of grass and stare up at the moon.

After a while, I hear the front door open and someone gasp in relief. I see it's Cordelia and she sits next to me and asks holding my hand, "Baby, what are you doing out here, it's late, you should get some sleep, you have your first class of the new semester to teach tomorrow."

A tear falls down my cheek and I reply, "I can't. I want to sleep but I can't. My depression is getting bad again and I can't sleep." She says, "Y/n, I'm sorry. Do you want to take a relaxing bath with me? Do you think that could help?"

I nod and she asks, "Can I take you to the doctor tomorrow, please?" I respond, "Yeah I probably need to thank you." I sit up and Cordelia pulls me into a hug.
••••••••••••••

I'm sitting on the toliet seat while Delia is preparing the bath. She kneels down to my level and says pushing my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear, "It's ready babygirl." I nod and we take off our clothes and put our hair up, so it doesn't get wet, before stepping into the tub.

" I nod and we take off our clothes and put our hair up, so it doesn't get wet, before stepping into the tub

She lays behind me and holds me. I say as she's kissing my neck, "I love you." She smiles against my skin and replies, "I love you so much." The bath is so relaxing and warm. Having Delia with me makes it extra comfortable. I say, "Thank you for this, I appreciate it so much."

She responds, "Baby of course, I'm sorry it's getting bad again, but don't worry, we'll get things started back up again to help you okay, don't lose hope, okay." I reply, "Okay." She adds, "My sweet girl."