Ms. Venable

⚠️TW for Sexual Assault

Word count: 824
_____________________

  I'm going to visit my girlfriend at work for the first time today. We got into an argument last night and she's still mad at me so I'm bringing her apology flowers for her desk and lunch from Panera.

  I walk to her office and she's not there currently so I go to another room to ask for her location. I walk in to see two men, one blonde and one with black hair. I think about how how ever cuts their hair, should be fired.

  The one eith black hair turns to me and asks, "Hi beautiful, what can we do for you?" I answer, "I'm looking for a Ms. Venable." He gets up and says, "I shall take you to her."

  I smile as we walk out the door and reply, "Thank you." I follow him to this room and we walk inside of it. It's weird, it's an office but it has a bed in it. It also looks sound proof.

  He locks the door behind us and I ask, "Whatcha doing?" He replies smirking, "You lovely." I reply confused, "Huh? Where's Ms. Venable?"

  He pushes me onto the bed, making me drop the flowers and food, and tries to take my top off. I fight him off of me and am unsuccessful. He pulls down my pants and I scream, "Get the fuck off of me!"

  He laughs saying, "Oh come on baby, you do this for a living, don't act like you don't like it." I ask, "What the hell are you talking about?"

  He responds, "Because you're a sex worker hunny, don't play dumb with me. Oh, are we roll playing? Is that it?"

  He slides off my underwear and I answer sobbing, "I'm not a sex worker, let go of me!" He looks shocked and gets up and puts his hands up saying, "Oh my god! You're not? I'm so sorry ma'am! I thought, I thought, I'm so sorry!"

  I put my clothes back on and I reply, "I'm not." He responds, "I'm so sorry, I'll leave right now!" He walks out the door and leaves it open.

  I sit up against the headboard with my knees up and my elbows on top of them with my hands in my hair as I continue to cry.

  About ten minutes later, I see Mina pass by the door. She sees that it's me and asks cold, "What are you doing here?" She walks closer to me and sees me a crying mess and instantly softens.

  She sits on the side of the bed and asks concerned, "Baby what happened?" I reply, "I came to apologize and suprise you with stuff, and, and I almost got raped, and it was all my fucking fault."

  Her eyes widen and asks, "What? Baby are you okay?" I srug my shoulders and she says, "It is NOT your fault." I respond, "Oh please, it only almost happened because I came here because you were mad at me because I messed up and we had a fight." I chuckle and say, " I got what I deserve."

  She tears up and says, "NO! Not your fault. Do you hear me?" She holds out her hand and I put my left one in hers.

  She asks, "Give me the name." I asks, "Huh?" She asks, "Who did this to you?" I reply, "Well, it wasn't really his fault, he thought I was a sex worker and wanted him." She breaths out angrily and asks, "Mutt or Jeff, blonde or black hair?"

I say, "It really wasn't his fault." She asks, "Did you ask him to stop?" I slowly nod and she responds, "Then he should've stopped. Now tell me who it was."

  I answer, "Black hair." She replies, "I'll be back." I ask as she gets up and walks off, "Wait, what are you going to do to him." She responds, "That doesn't concern you right now, I'll be back."

  Ms. Venable's POV:

  I can't fucking believe Mutt hurt my Y/n! I hate those morons, I've never felt this angry before. I walk into their office and yell, "Hey Mutt!" He replies, "Yes Ms. Venable."

  I ask pissed off, "So you tried to fuck my girlfriend?" He replies, "Oh, oh my god, that's who she was." I walk closer to him and raise my cane. I hit him so hard he falls to the floor. I start beating him with it.

  Jeff tries to stop me but I shove him to the fucking floor. I yell at Mutt, "You even look at my girlfriend again, and I will fucking CUT your hands off, are we clear bitch?"

  He cries and replies, "Yes." Before I leave, I debate on it, but in the end decide to kick him HARD in the stomach just before I leave.

  With that destruction, I walk back to Y/n to comfort her.